• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Darks Souls is so gud. Shame what happened with DaS2.
DS2 was great but wasn't able to reproduce the same atnosphere and feelings of the first game.
It was Dark, sure, but it had no... soul :V

For another topic, this is my favorite TAS video :

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Oh Claire. So misinformed. There's no rule against privately directing people to the original source or even just name dropping said source. You just can't post pictures of it in threads. XD

I really can't help but find it hilariously adorable when people try to act innocent on the internet.
Lawl just saw it moments before you said this.
She is obv a mtp fan lmaooo
This is one of the most ignorant things I've ever read
Do you even read your post; ever???

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
It's a great game. You should prepare to die try it at least once.
Thats what i heard and seen watching the game in person. I can be pretty picky for when it comes to my games but it's on my to grab list. I still got a bunch of PS2 and PS3 games in my backlog I need to play.

Dark Souls in a nutshell basically.
Love it lmao.

And speaking of Dark Souls, Lucina is smash 4 is pretty Smash 4 Marth hard mode waifu edition.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'd say wavedashing looks unnatural but not clunky.

Just IMO. It doesn't feel awkward to pull off, though I suppose it is something something emergent gameplay Bleck something something. Whatever the hell Bleck's gonna say about unnecessary inputs.

(for the record, Bleck, you almost always bring up good points in these kinds of discussions)

L-canceling can rot, however.

Smooth Criminal (p.s. **** SMASHBOARDS MOBILE AND THIS PHONE)

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
If anyone truely thinks mh is clunky compared to ds then they're probably an idiot who didn't realize there were more weapons than the great sword

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
If anyone truely thinks mh is clunky compared to ds then they're probably an idiot who didn't realize there were more weapons than the great sword
I'm an MH player and I agree that the game can feel somewhat clunky even though I'm well used to it

Then again I'm a Switch Axe main and never played Dark Souls so yeah

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
honestly this is how I feel about wavedashing
It's not all that unnatural to see once you learn to wavedash irl.

I wish I was trying to be funny with that statement, but I'm actually serious.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Hydroplaning irl is pretty fun

Until you die

I'm an MH player and I agree that the game can feel somewhat clunky even though I'm well used to it

Then again I'm a Switch Axe main and never played Dark Souls so yeah
Switch axe is just slow, not really clunky. A very large part of using weps in mh is having know everything you can do (Infinite strings, when you can interrupt attacks with a dodge etc). All of the weps are well designed, it really just comes down on a player if they dont know

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Switch axe is just slow, not really clunky. A very large part of using weps in mh is having know everything you can do (Infinite strings, when you can interrupt attacks with a dodge etc). All of the weps are well designed, it really just comes down on a player if they dont know
_/(._.)\_
Maybe I'm just using the word "clunky" wrong, because playing MH occasionally feels more than just slow. Might just be a recent effect of playing again after so many months lol

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
_/(._.)\_
Maybe I'm just using the word "clunky" wrong, because playing MH occasionally feels more than just slow. Might just be a recent effect of playing again after so many months lol
Pick a wep that isn't Bowser speed :troll:

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Use SnS

Brings all the boys to the yard
Meh, even with the fast attack the shield is so small it feels like it does diddly-squat and makes the weapon near pointless once you get to maybe mid-high rank

I also forgot to mention my Bow game is pretty good

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
^
So what I'm getting from this talk is MH4U PMS group hunt?

EDIT: LMAO Watchmojo

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So did that "best kept secret" thing ever actually get revealed, or was it just BS like everyone though? ¦D

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Bad typing lmao trying to multitask and play some FE;Awakening at the same time.

I expect this group to exist by the time I get the game

Also a new Pokemon event is out now if you have Poke Bank in which you can get all 3 Johto final evolution pokes with their hidden abilities is out now. Time to meet up with a Flash Fire Typholsion and Sheer Force Ferligator now gen 2 da best :) .
http://www.serebii.net/bank/events.shtml

Last edited:

Beets

Smash Apprentice
Hey I know that people have answered this before, but could somebody tell me why the removed the "King" from "King Dedede"?

I ask this question every single time I hear the announcer say it without the "King".

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It's next week, I believe it's just going to be a tournament or combo video trailer. Judging from tweets.
Ah, so nothing nearly as big and important as they're making it out to be. Just as I thought.

Thanks~

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
A very large part of using weps in mh is having know everything you can do (Infinite strings, when you can interrupt attacks with a dodge etc). All of the weps are well designed, it really just comes down on a player if they dont know
So unless you know when to interrupt attacks and do your combos it feels clunkier than Dark Souls for a beginner basically?

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Hey I know that people have answered this before, but could somebody tell me why the removed the "King" from "King Dedede"?

I ask this question every single time I hear the announcer say it without the "King".
I would guess the same reason the title of King isn't in front of Bowser/Ganondorf/Marth or Princess in front of Peach/Zelda.

It takes up valuable real estate for no reason and it is better not to have it for the sake of consistency across the cast.

Last edited:
Top Bottom