• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I think the real question is which animal companion was better.
Edit: And the Roc's cape is a gross mutilation of the beautiful Roc's feather.

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I felt Ages was built with a more focused design compared to Seasons (which was originally meant to be a Zelda 1 remake) so the dungeons and overworld design pay off so much more for it. Both games are fantastic though.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
If I say no wil you attend ScrewApex2k12
You need to unsponsor Apex by paying Nintendo to not be there or notice it at all, then I'll come.
I felt Ages was built with a more focused design compared to Seasons (which was originally meant to be a Zelda 1 remake) so the dungeons and overworld design pay off so much more for it. Both games are fantastic though.
I might be confusing dungeons, but I remember hating the time mechanics and traversing the overworld with them more than anything. Being stopped by a wall and using an item for 5 seconds (with annoying audio and visual effect) to pass through an area I pass through 25+ times (I did the sidequests without guides) is not a good puzzle. It was more fun to go from a to b in seasons, because backtracking wasn't painful.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I really hate going to gamestops other than the one in my hometown because I worked there

And when I go to others they always have to go through their shpeal and it's annoying as hell

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
Game Freak made me hate Game Stops solely due the fact that some pokemon give-aways are Game Stop/store exclusive.

And I don't have something similar where I live. Would it kill them to just release them as an Wi-Fi mystery gift, like holy ****.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Eh, GS is like the only place that offers "exclusives" anymore really. And they're generally just extra goodies for preordering stuff

Lizalfos

Smash Master
That time Game Informer wrote an article about how Nintendo was alienating Gamestop with it's refurbished systems. Gamestop is GI's parent company >.> I wish Gamestop got alienated by publishers more often, when was the last time retailers did anything that nice for you?
Eh, GS is like the only place that offers "exclusives" anymore really. And they're generally just extra goodies for preordering stuff
In game content is sometimes offered. Anything that tries to convince you to pre-order something they will have an abundance of is BS.

I also hate club nintendo to a lesser extent for being hard to use. My friend can't get the Smash Bros. soundrtrack or Mewtwo because he bought the games before he made his club nintendo account. So that is BS.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master

Drawn out in which sense?
I think I could do some "testing" but on a pure theoretical base. The PMDT might be able to do more but I don't think they really care...

Does that imply that you consider ppl talking about early aerials with you in a relationship with you? That would be many, by now :p
Grabs should initiate an intimate and meaningful struggle between you and your partner that involves your actions trying to overbear theirs until you either achieve or don't achieve dominance and thus end the struggle with a climax that is both entertaining for those involved and the viewers.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
That time Game Informer wrote an article about how Nintendo was alienating Gamestop with it's refurbished systems. Gamestop is GI's parent company >.> I wish Gamestop got alienated by publishers more often, when was the last time retailers did anything that nice for you?

In game content is sometimes offered. Anything that tries to convince you to pre-order something they will have an abundance of is BS.

I also hate club nintendo to a lesser extent for being hard to use. My friend can't get the Smash Bros. soundrtrack or Mewtwo because he bought the games before he made his club nintendo account. So that is BS.
he shoulda stole some rando's wii u code like i did

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Kreygasm

this is glorious thank you.

If I could get the source and/or a high quality version so I dont have to suffer jpeg compression artifacts, I'll love you forever.
Here you go, in uncompressed .png. If you want the .bmp I can give you that, too (since png isn't actually completely uncompressed, just mostly, by it's nature), if you want, but I don't think the boards will let me attach a file that big to a post, so if you want that, just PM me and we'll figure something out.
GHNekoWallpaper1.png

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Melee players winning PM is what PM needed. Hbox and Mango is a very good start.
Edit: Obviously M2K is a Brawl player.

Last edited:

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
Beast 5 is legit damn. Amsah got shield broke craaazy
I'd like to see a TAS-esque shield break/rest punish compilation for the complete cast. Would be awesome and a great example of a good punish game.

@ SpiderMad SpiderMad
About the light press thing, I wonder why it isn't an option yet. There has to be some "hidden" opposition which is against it. You mention it often enough that everyone should have taken notice that you (and apparently some others, too) would like it to be an option, so that can't be the issue.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I could also live in a world where press L to not cancel is a menu option. If we are talking accessibility, PM isn't fun for people who can't SHFFL. I could get complete noobs to become competent if they got over that minor barrier. It would be the ultimate training wheels (and helpful for being lazy in debug mode).
Lightpress is just ergonomics, it is so obvious.

I love menu options. Hold pause is the best thing ever too.

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
I think I'm a slight masochist

First I started maining Bowser
And now the psychological interest in me is having me look for reasons behind people being absolutely disgusted by PM

Bleck

Smash Master
Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I hate to say it, but Chillin is ****ed
Just give me the $5 now

http://goo.gl/qhSrqW
pmdepot1@gmail.com

Also I remember reading Magus saying it's possible that Mango's shine to hault his momentum at the end of the match vs Leffen in that DBZ ending could have killed him; DJ is the only move that'll hault momentum (don't know if he had his jump) otherwise other moves can I think he said make it worse

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

jim jam film flam will probably take leffen out of the tournament, so I'm not really worried about anything.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Just give me the $5 now

http://goo.gl/qhSrqW
pmdepot1@gmail.com

Also I remember reading Magus saying it's possible that Mango's shine to hault his momentum at the end of the match vs Leffen in that DBZ ending could have killed him; DJ is the only move that'll hault momentum (don't know if he had his jump) otherwise other moves can I think he said make it worse
Did I make a bet against you?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Did I make a bet against you?
I think Chillin will take only 2 games off Leffen or less, I shall wager 2 out of the 5 Sethlon's dollars he shall give me once he wins the guide contest which we will know on November 15, 2015 (11:59PM PT).

Wait what the hell? Is that a typo? http://smashboards.com/threads/section-approaching-smashboards-guides.373320/#post-17780434
Doesn't it mean November 2014?
Apex is live three months away.
If that doesn't sound like a valid contract then I don't know what is

[It was a typo for 2014]

Last edited:
Top Bottom