• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
The lack of a PM stream for either tournament is annoying, no matches to watch.

Oh wait, I finally found it!

Who changes the stock number in the middle of a tournament?

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Aww man I was watching broadway musicals all day and missed beast 5.

Good **** leffen. #ziplife

PM is ruining melee for me. Diddy is causing so many bad habits, because shielding is fine for diddy because I do it often to glide toss. Icant do that in melee, but the habit is still there, so I get stuck in shield as fox because I'm bad and rusty in melee and I get grabbed and die. Considering dropping melee for a while, I like pm more.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Aww man I was watching broadway musicals all day and missed beast 5.

Good **** leffen. #ziplife

PM is ruining melee for me. Diddy is causing so many bad habits, because shielding is fine for diddy because I do it often to glide toss. Icant do that in melee, but the habit is still there, so I get stuck in shield as fox because I'm bad and rusty in melee and I get grabbed and die. Considering dropping melee for a while, I like pm more.
PM is ruining Melee for me because I like using custom controls, and playing Roy, and having an abundance of different matchups.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I kinda did the opposite. Dropped pm and smash 4 in favor of melee, just for a little while tho. Gotta train that fox yo

Last edited:

zman804

Smash Ace
Cuz grills are icky

In other news I made a 4 stock comback against neon/heysuess on stream after my cpu fox died. Neon kept trying to jump off stage and dair me so I just gimped him. Gnw/fox best team, would team with cpu fox again. He laser camps, I get a full bucket and crouch. He always does the best recovery option, I can trust him to roll when he should, always punishes optimally, gets off the ledge for me when I'm recovering, he's like the perfect doubles partner.

D

Deleted member

it's the same window as 3.0, just pushed up to match the current hitboxes. you can play with that nair exactly the same way you played with it in 3.0. grats on not knowing the character, you scrublord.
literally doesn't change the point
It's still dumb

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
My right hand is too active

I can do everything but move and taunt with the right side of the controller, and I'm trying to use L for everything with requiring a shield button press, but for some reason I have this dumb near-automatic habit of doing techs and L-cancels with R and it's really getting on my nerves

Sm4sh 3DS might be poisoning my hands

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
YOOO Esam kinda went ham on m2k despite going to last hit last game. I think this is the first time he's beaten him in any smash game for a while.

Smash 4 pika is ridiculously good, even without qac.

EDIT: also gimr + pb&j commentary has gotta be the worst acceptable commentary there is.

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I know, but when 99% of games are on smashville it might as well not matter.

(I know qac works on slanted platforms, but I haven't heard about moving platforms.)

I use L for shield and tech and R for shield too and everything else.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
L is for shield, roll, and spotdodge.
R is for everything else.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I dont touch the L button, ever.
And pm made me forget how bad melee ganon is.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Does anybody do that thing that SpiderMad linked to a while back, where you bind a direction on the dpad to shield for easier powershielding?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
ew, why would you set a dpad for powershielding, that takes so much more time to react to drag your thumb down

the only use d-pad move switching is for is setting them all to special for easy as **** mashing for mario/luigi/IC's/MK recoveries. Like my god, I can't break even with Luigi normally, set all taunts to special and i get max distance consistantly

Top Bottom