• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
oh please. either you tried playing them both at the same time, or you constantly focus on one or the other and switch back and forth, or you say **** it, and not bother with the hassle and annoyance of doing either option and you abuse the game's mechanics for superior results.
I memorized the most effective combo at the time, and just did it while putting all my focus into the bottom screen. It's really not hard. You just suck ass at it. :applejack:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I suppose this is RPG related. I had the most fantastic idea for a future port for the 3DS or something. Imagine improved remasteries of the entire gameboy trilogy, remade with the Awakening Engine. My only major change engine-wise would be the elimination of the 3D battle sequences, I miss my sprite criticals so much when playing FE: A.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I shall now refrain from going on a tangent of Fire Emblem, my favorite RPG, Pokemon, my next, and the Legend of Zelda (and irritation at the Water temple).
SRPGs are fun to talk about tho.

Granted, I'm pretty inexperienced with FE in general.
I memorized the most effective combo at the time, and just did it while putting all my focus into the bottom screen. It's really not hard. You just suck *** at it. :applejack:
I never said it was hard. Just annoying and unfun. Clean your glasses, bro.

You can be good at something that is clearly frustrating thing to play.

I mean look, you play Brawl.

Kappa

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
otakus get no rights to ever talk about questionable cult fanbases

that is law
Good thing I'm not an otaku, then. XD

Oh wait, if we go by literal Japanese meaning and translation, everyone on this forum is since it doesn't refer to "anime viewers", but nerds as a whole. Gamers most of all, actually.

Whoops~ ¦D

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I would hardly file the Mother fanbase under creepy. Insanely far from it. Also if you're not going to play games just on fanbase alone (which is asinine as hell) I sure as **** wouldn't touch Sonic with anything resembling a 10 ft long pole.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I would hardly file the Mother fanbase under creepy. Insanely far from it. Also if you're not going to play games just on fanbase alone (which is asinine as hell) I sure as **** wouldn't touch Sonic with anything resembling a 10 ft long pole.
Actually, I'm not going to play any of the Mother series because I already watched the entire story of all three in LPs instead. I have no interest int he gameplay but did want to know more about it's story.

Needless to say, while I wouldn't rank as "OMGGREATESTTHINGEVER", it was satisfactory. I liked what I saw. : )

Now gimme a Mother game that plays like a Tales game and THEN we'll be cookin' with gas. ¦(

SpiderMad

Smash Master
After I streamed for the first time using OBS instead of Xsplit due to it freezing, I now don't see any past broadcasts after its been a half hour... ='( it didn't save?!

http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/questions/2346304--no-videos-found-under-past-broadcasts
hollyyyyyyyy
"As you may know (from the drop-down banner and our blog), archiving is now an opt-in feature: http://blog.twitch.tv/2013/09/archiving-to-become-an-opt-in-feature/

After you enable this feature, subsequent archives will be recorded and live from 4-7 days before being deleted."

WHY DIDNT ANYONE WARN ME

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I will forever love Mother's HP scrolling system because of how many clutch things happened to me in my playthrough of both games. Man those games are good. :applejack:

@Neko: Damn, you must've been really garbage at the battle system.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
You caught me in my web of lies Espy.

I'm actually ashamed. My hand-eye coordination wasnt even able to allow me to beat the tutorial in the game without abandoning a screen.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
im making kawaii modo part 2, someone toss me some falcon stuff, im tryna add guests in addition to Gallo

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Lucky you, I had to downgrade to Xsplit after OBS crashed all the time due to my laptop being a piece of crap.
Funny, Xsplit usually worked and it was freezing and had to restart comp each time until luckily I just quickly went with OBS and it worked like a charm. I think I'll stick to OBS from now on, unless pirates of Xsplit become a lot more streamlined or something. Each time I logged into Xsplit after a few months it felt like there was some new bull**** each time like "we've had a hack in and want you to change your password now" or "update your twitch info with the twitch app you need to download". Right now I just lost 4 hours of hilarious audio from matches with 3 other people cus of this evil Twitch "enable archiving" needed to be turned off.
I have a yugioh avatar
I was going through a bunch of Yugioh cards I had recently, seems I don't have anything that valuable besides a couple or so $8 cards. With Pokemon though I got a bunch of $2 cards and a Shadowless Charizard ~$40.

Yung Mei

use dj sharpnel as your music!
dude, DJ sharpnel is music for a joke vid like Team (9) is Good @ Project M

i do plan on usin them in the future. Rn, though im using Kors K

dude, use falcon more and be in my vid pls

Yung Mei

@Calvo: If there's vids recorded of me recorded at the tourney I'm going to in a couple weeks, I'll try and PM you some clips.
i dig it, message me here or on tumblr

or skype, doesn't matter, my skype is also Calvo819

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
just wanted to let everyone know they can come watch me get exposed tomorrow/today (November 16th) from ~12:30pm to 7:00pm central or so at http://www.twitch.tv/louisiana_melee
no clue how much P:M they plan to stream, but teams is at 12:30pm and singles is at 1:30 pm central. after that I guess it's all melee except for friendlies.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
just wanted to let everyone know they can come watch me get exposed tomorrow/today (November 16th) from ~12:30pm to 7:00pm central or so at http://www.twitch.tv/louisiana_melee
no clue how much P:M they plan to stream, but teams is at 12:30pm and singles is at 1:30 pm central. after that I guess it's all melee except for friendlies.
tell them to enable Archiving in the Twitch settings

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That is the most horrifying logo I've ever seen.
Maybe you can explain something to me. o.o

Exactly what is it about Comic Sans that makes people rage all of the time?

If it's a joke, I just don't get it. o_o'

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
****ING COMIC SANS. HOW ARE YOU NOT SEEING THAT?
It's far from the ugliest font I've had to work with in Photoshop, that's for sure.

Seriously, I'm just not understanding what's so god awful about it. It just seems like another average font to me. -.o'

I'm legitimately curious.

Sumodude-S51

Smash Cadet
Any1 caught this weeks korra? Just saw it and the preview for next week discuss korra now.
Actually, the entire four-part finale is online right now on nick.com. I'm only up at this unreasonable hour because I just watched all of it...

Warning: The episodes are listed out of order for some reason. I had to check wikipedia for the proper order.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
It's far from the ugliest font I've had to work with in Photoshop, that's for sure.

Seriously, I'm just not understanding what's so god awful about it. It just seems like another average font to me. -.o'

I'm legitimately curious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUCcObwIsOs

Warning: The episodes are listed out of order for some reason. I had to check wikipedia for the proper order.
Whoever published them is a butt. I also don't get this decision to release four episodes in one day one bit...I'm too tired to stay up too. Eh, looks like it'll be a Saturday morning Korra for me again. I never thought I'd have to experience the show that way again. :/

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
“People keep complaining that they want the game to be more like Melee,” continued Sakurai, “Some people made a modification of Brawl and now think that they’re better than me. I dare them to say that to my face. I’ll have a real brawl with them and show them that their little mod means nothing in the grand scheme of things. All they can do is make one of my games more like one of my other games. And when my new game comes out, everyone will stop playing their little project and play with a real game.-Sakurai

#ShotsFired

Another Edit: I feel the ideas expressed to be ridiculous, but it is a joke, we don't need to pick up our Eel Charged Pitchforks yet. ;)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sakurai would be too busy rolling on the floor with money pouring down like confetti, to care about anything we say or do. We could say something about his mother and he would reply "I'm sorry I can't hear you, these billions of Yen I made are plugging my ears up."

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Sakurai would be too busy rolling on the floor with money pouring down like confetti, to care about anything we say or do. We could say something about his mother and he would reply "I'm sorry I can't hear you, these billions of Yen I made are plugging my ears up."
All he would do is make that smug **** eating smirk and laugh.

You know, like how he normally does business.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
“People keep complaining that they want the game to be more like Melee,” continued Sakurai, “Some people made a modification of Brawl and now think that they’re better than me. I dare them to say that to my face. I’ll have a real brawl with them and show them that their little mod means nothing in the grand scheme of things. All they can do is make one of my games more like one of my other games. And when my new game comes out, everyone will stop playing their little project and play with a real game.-Sakurai

#ShotsFired

Another Edit: I feel the ideas expressed to be ridiculous, but it is a joke, we don't need to pick up our Eel Charged Pitchforks yet. ;)
>P4R Gaming

It's satire but I lol'd

Top Bottom