• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i just beat someone on for glory doing nothing but holding A as little mac

Foo

Smash Lord

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
It's so hard to practice by yourself qq
Practice techs in training to get the timings down pat, practice incorporating them into your gameplay with CPUs, study your own matches to see what bad habits you need to get rid of, study movement options and playing the neutral.

You don't need another player, technically speaking.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
My tech is fine, I've been keeping the rust off by playing pm with casual cousins this last week or so.
I just really need to grind out melee sets and practice micro situations and tech/power shield drills in melee with my training partner, but can't do it till Thursday and the tourney is saturday.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I don't know any trustworthy adults. They all have big personal problems and are out to slit each other's throats. They are all actual scum. I really need to go to Governor's School. Not because of any opportunity, but so I can spend time with friends instead of toxic people with too many personal problems to actually provide a beneficial environment.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
My tech is fine, I've been keeping the rust off by playing pm with casual cousins this last week or so.
I just really need to grind out melee sets and practice micro situations and tech/power shield drills in melee with my training partner, but can't do it till Thursday and the tourney is saturday.
But... what about... 100 invincible ledgedashes in a row without getup/getupjump or SDs

that was my rigorous training method for a week
but now I can do it

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I don't know any trustworthy adults. They all have big personal problems and are out to slit each other's throats. They are all actual scum. I really need to go to Governor's School. Not because of any opportunity, but so I can spend time with friends instead of toxic people with too many personal problems to actually provide a beneficial environment.
Welcome to the adult world, where no one cares snd you're all alone

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
But... what about... 100 invincible ledgedashes in a row without getup/getupjump or SDs

that was my rigorous training method for a week
but now I can do it
I don't have 20xx pack and need to practice melee ;_;
I only have 5 days, not going hard on learning new tech, I've just been working on some ledge things, aerial shine aerial on hit, and pivots
but I suck at watching the opponent and predicting what they will do based on stage positioning, which is why I'm bad and need to play people

Maybe I should play people online in smash 4... anyone wanna take on my mii brawler and my ****ty home Internet?

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Welcome to the adult world, where no one cares snd you're all alone
I'm 15.
So if A has anxiety issues and might be overreacting to B who is drunk, should I tell C who is probably out to screw both A & B over? A & B likewise want to screw over C.
If I were an adult their problems wouldn't be mine.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I'm 15.
So if A has anxiety issues and might be overreacting to B who is drunk, should I tell C who is probably out to screw both A & B over? A & B likewise want to screw over C.
If I were an adult their problems wouldn't be mine.
iirc, you're supposed to be an adult when you're 13

Guess you're just two years too slow

SpiderMad

Smash Master
st. louis? **** that's literally halfway across the country from me

also I kinda want to buy a fightstick and I kinda want to buy this piece of **** because it'd be kinda hilarious (but also functional hopefully)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PELICAN-PL-950-UNIVERSAL-ARCADE-FIGHT-STICK-XBOX-PS2-GAMECUBE-EXCELLENT/111460344502?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=20131017132637&meid=6f913f36b6334be9a2d50feba0a43685&pid=100033&prg=20131017132637&rk=1&rkt=4&sd=111460344502
For the price, go for it. I use a PDP Xbox Fightpad that was $17 or something. And I'm ready to own you in 3s once you realize Skullgirls is lame (because of it being combo/grinding orientated)

Also I can't tell what glasses to get

They RUIN so many of them by having stupid colored insides, which reflects whatever the color is of light into your eyes.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i just foudn out that kailex is only 18

have any of you filthy nerds been lying about your age!?!?!?! tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Actually **** you. I can't help that my mom is a stupid *****. Who married someone with an addiction problem who seemingly doesn't even want to get better.
I can't help that your mom is stupid either, why you gettin mad at me?

All I did was state a fact. You're supposed to be considered an adult at 13, but the US legal system says otherwise

Foo

Smash Lord
Come on guys, there's no need to start an internet fight over this. It was a mutual misunderstanding. As a peace offering for both of you, here's a gif of a cute baby fruit bat.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Don't be stereotypical anons that take low quality bait. Pls.

@Hylian
You already know.

HAPPY BOOBOO
I thought that's what normal people did on the internet. oops
What is "normal"?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Welcome to the adult world, where no one cares and you're all alone
Total bunk, and/or the adults by you are garbage and thus not proper examples.
That this is part of reality, and not out of some book by an edgelord with a chip on their shoulder with something to prove makes me eternally grateful that acting like that myself disgusts me to the point of physical results, and that I have always had good role models.
And funnily enough, by extension, his VA Peter Cullen. how do the admittedly-corny/mushy things he says on occasion sound so natural, you may wonder? ...Because it's not just Optimus that holds true to those sorts of ideals.
(I have more, but these are some of the big ones.)

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I think I might replace my posts from the past hour with pictures of cats. My fear is that I'm dealing with overblown drama, talking to someone IRL will escalate the issue. I would be so set if everyone was just candid with me.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
You should stop posting for a bit and take a break from us. It's exacerbating your mood.
...You DID say candid.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
For the price, go for it. I use a PDP Xbox Fightpad that was $17 or something. And I'm ready to own you in 3s once you realize Skullgirls is lame (because of it being combo/grinding orientated)

Also I can't tell what glasses to get

They RUIN so many of them by having stupid colored insides, which reflects whatever the color is of light into your eyes.
I'm so bad at skullgirls lmao I need to invest like a hundred more hours into it before I can move on

Top Bottom