• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat
image.jpg

Oh this isnt isntagram

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I'm reminded that that circuity was my favorite part of MegaTokyo the first time I read it, and it's an omake I think this really underlays Fred's strengths as a writer, and why he occasionally struggles with MT. The canon from before he was the sole author was much more hectic and zany, and he really isn't writing a funny story anymore, so he has to try to reconcile.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Megatokyo...

NOw that's a comic I havent read in a long long time.

I dont know how I feel about MT now.

The whole pedophilia (or was it lolicon?) thing surronding the guy who makes it is something I cant shake from my head as well. The internet has done a good job associating him with that ****.

I would like to get back into MT but when I last read it, it was super heavy drama and getting really convoluted.

And by like super heavy drama and super convoluted, I'm talking Archie Sonic's Pre-Ian Flynn era with the whole furry relationship drama and copyright nonsense.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Requesting advice.

I'm 18, I don't know **** about the world. #EarlyMorningJohns

The house's water heater decided to break today (Leaking from the bottom). Let's assume it's the worst case scenario as I haven't the authority to look or touch something like that because damnit, I'm a boy with no experience and I'm not going to potentially make the situation worse without having a full understanding of what's going on.

Regardless of that, It's "broken", and it's safe to say that we don't have the money to replace it just yet.
My mother is out of town to help my sister with her infant so normally she'd deal with it, but I haven't been able to get in contact with her (Figures, since this is the time that I probably need the assistance the most.)

First thought is to turn it off because that's obvious, but we need the water of course.
However, I'd like some reassurance before I do something that could potentially screw us over even more than we already are.

My plan was to turn the water off and only turn it on as we need it since it is still leaking. Would that cause any greater problems than just leaving the thing running?

I had intended to run the idea by my oldest brother, but he decided today was a good day to drink heavily so I can't even rely on him for anything right now.

My other brother is just as clueless as me, so I'd say this is a good time to get some life experience.

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Check on your water heater for a number to call, and call them, not the PMS.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Err on the side of caution, don't touch it until someone who knows what they are doing can start looking at it.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Check on your water heater for a number to call, and call them, not the PMS.
A superb thought, one that I'd of done already if it wasn't 3:00 am.

They probably have 24 hour service though. so it's worth a shot.

whatever you do, don't turn it back on otherwise itll explode
Thanks bby, you always come thru for me.

And I've already read it before hand.

Assuming the worst case scenario and it is beyond repair, I wanted to get an answer to my question as a means of preparing for the worst.
My plan was to turn the water off and only turn it on as we need it since it is still leaking. Would that cause any greater problems than just leaving the thing running?
Again, I only ask this question because we definitely can't replace it right now.

----------

Err on the side of caution, don't touch it until someone who knows what they are doing can start looking at it.
A good idea, too bad I've got an issue that is causing a moderate amount of leakage and I can't really watch it all night.

The one who probably knows what to do is too drunk to be any help, and the other clueless one is asleep.

Edit : For now I think I'm just going to make a makeshift siphon to keep the water out of the garage.
Gonna try calling the people at 5am.

Last edited:

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone link me a picture of link's up air in smash 4
Preferably in high quality
I need a good laugh

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I can play you for a bit then I have to go to work.

EDIT: Damn saw this too late.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Ugh decapre, why are you so cool gameplay wise, and so lame story wise

It's like they were all "****, we promised them something hype, but we're making a litteral Cammy clone. Let's make her the coolest moveset in the game, and then make her a charge character so she doesn't break everything."

I finally got to the point when I can consistently hit my inputs and land my bnb combos, sf is a lot more fun when you can do more than 2 hits.

And I doubt we'd ever get anyone like her in another SF game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom