• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Omfg you guys just reminded me. I sit next to this girl in class, and on her binder is written "anime boyfriends are real 2 me!!! <3 <3 <3 <3" and it has a picture of mudkip, some demon thing from Death Note I think, and some generic looking blonde haired anime character with all their names written by them with a "<3" followed by each name.

I want to crack up every time I see it.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Omfg you guys just reminded me. I sit next to this girl in class, and on her binder is written "anime boyfriends are real 2 me!!! <3 <3 <3 <3" and it has a picture of mudkip, some demon thing from Death Note I think, and some generic looking blonde haired anime character with all their names written by them with a "<3" followed by each name.

she sounds like a pms member

maybe Kappa

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
oooh you're bout that life
That I is. I tried watching the new stage but I lost interest shortly after it came out.

Dont get me wrong, I love Initial D and the game is ****ing fun as ****, but the way Tak has
with his races infinitely got on my nerves. I mean I get why they do it, but it's dumb how they do it.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
That I is. I tried watching the new stage but I lost interest shortly after it came out.

Dont get me wrong, I love Initial D and the game is ****ing fun as ****, but the way Tak has
with his races infinitely got on my nerves. I mean I get why they do it, but it's dumb how they do it.
no u see he doesn't have luck he has skill he just makes his own luck by being supernaturally focused duh ~~~~

but keisuke is the real hero of the story tbh

but yeah the way his race with god hand ended really annoyed me (or is that in the new stage you haven't seen)

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
no u see he doesn't have luck he has skill he just makes his own luck by being supernaturally focused duh ~~~~

but keisuke is the real hero of the story tbh

but yeah the way his race with god hand ended really annoyed me (or is that in the new stage you haven't seen)
Christ. The god hand race was such bull**** lol. So much so that even the characters were like, "why the **** is this ***** so lucky."

let tak lose to someone who isnt his ****ing father.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961

Weeeeeeebs
Tell her her favorite anime is ****

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Into the Woods was fantastic. Really funny, great writing and songs, I recommend it.

Plus Chris pine was in it

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
For Christmas, I got quite possibly the best game on the Wii U.
One that reminds me of my years as a child, while also feeling fresh and new. It exceeds it all areas and has amazing physics, wonderful control, and is quite possibly the greatest game in recent years. Truly, Nintendo knows how to treat their main IPs.

I hope you all got the joy of this game as well.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is amazing.

Oh and Sm4sh is OK I guess.

Vashimus

Smash Master
My friend recommended reading Gantz. I think I'm regretting his suggestion.

And I thought Berserk was ****ed up.

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
@ MLGF MLGF
DKC:TF is godlike and David Wise being back for it on top of insanely well-built and varied level design is a huge part of it.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Into the Woods was fantastic. Really funny, great writing and songs, I recommend it.

Plus Chris pine was in it
**** yeah, love the musical, very pleasantly surprised by the movie. Act one was adapted better but still was all around great. Agony in particular was fantastic, definitely a highlight of the film.

Also guise I have a date for Tuesday with this cute Latino girl. First thing we're doing is a Bo5 smash set against each other. The betting is a win win for me. And after that we're marathoning three Godzilla movies at my place. At her suggestion.

Gonna be a good day.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Also guise I have a date for Tuesday with this cute Latino girl. First thing we're doing is a Bo5 smash set against each other. The betting is a win win for me. And after that we're marathoning three Godzilla movies at my place. At her suggestion.

Gonna be a good day.
Don't forget to give her a christmas hat.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Tropical freeze trumps even the OG trilogy (exceeeeeept for villain design. Kremlings 2 gud). It's an amazing game I have yet to 100%. I'll get to it after I'm done with champion's road, which is most likely never.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I'm having an issue with dolphin
when I set my game to 60 fps I consistently get 58 which sucks but I can set it to 65 as a limit, then I get 63. If I want to do netplay should I have my game running above 60 fps or would that cause issues with the other person?

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Is this happening to anyone else? Twitch won't display Project M in my followed games section, but instead shows this game called "Moon" that never has anyone playing.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
**** yeah, love the musical, very pleasantly surprised by the movie. Act one was adapted better but still was all around great. Agony in particular was fantastic, definitely a highlight of the film.

Gonna be a good day.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I'm having an issue with dolphin
when I set my game to 60 fps I consistently get 58 which sucks but I can set it to 65 as a limit, then I get 63. If I want to do netplay should I have my game running above 60 fps or would that cause issues with the other person?
Set it to 62, duh

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
can we embed gfycat like we can gifs on this site?

Last edited:
Top Bottom