• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
If this page of this this thread were in Microsoft word, there would be so many red underlines the screen would look like Waldo from the famed book series "Where's Waldo"

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Was that pankake smashfest like one or 2 hours away, I swore in google maps it said like 2.
2 not driving 2 for a fest 2 for a tournament sure
Give me yo address we are playing this week
No bs

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
you guys i just got back from a wedding and it was an absolute smorgasbord of hot, drunk, dancing, single lonely girls. It was uncanny, that weddings seem to be the only ever venue where the quality market-able ladies winning gender in sheer numbers. I was like the most desirable dude on the floor and I'm like, a 6.5 tops.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
you guys i just got back from a wedding and it was an absolute smorgasbord of hot, drunk, dancing, single lonely girls. It was uncanny, that weddings seem to be the only ever venue where the quality market-able ladies winning gender in sheer numbers. I was like the most desirable dude on the floor and I'm like, a 6.5 tops.
You got any girls tho? If no, don't even respond.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I legitimately laughed when I read this
He is just trolling, I stopped even looking at the thread. there is no way he is not trolling. Texas is/was known for trolling the melee boards, if he isn't somehow then he is just an idiot.

Vashimus

Smash Master
You guys don't already have Phaiyte on ignore? Cuz you'll have a bad time otherwise.

Seriously, **** that guy.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
But mustn't we defend people's right to have an opinion to the death? What hope do we have for civil conversation if we shut out those who we simply disagree with?
I would use the ignore function but I don't like seeing the "this post by the user is hidden. click here to view it" lol
I'd open it every time due to the sheer curiosity.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
But mustn't we defend people's right to have an opinion to the death? What hope do we have for civil conversation if we shut out those who we simply disagree with?
It's one thing if I disagree with you, quite another if you're just acting like a condescending ****bag the whole time.

Every time I open an ignored post out of curiosity:

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
yeah I'm out of that **** thread

anyone else watching NEC?
SSS?
3/4 of the AZ players than went ended up in the same pool ;_; Tai vs MacD right now

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
That whole thread I was thinking, "This guy is talking mad **** about literally everyone else. Let's see what he's ranked..."

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
A lot, because no one would be fighting over stupid things said because they don't the right to BE said in the first place.

Such is the result of everyone being allowed to have a voice, or being capable of holding an opinion. As you can see, some do not deserve that privilege, or abuse it enough to not warrant it, and the thing with privileges...
Is that they can be taken away. /edge
He is just trolling, I stopped even looking at the thread. there is no way he is not trolling. Texas is/was known for trolling the melee boards, if he isn't somehow then he is just an idiot.
Like I said. Lying, or stupid.
...Definitely lying.
Purple isn't fabulous you take that back.
Correct.
...It's powerful.

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Doesn't really mean anything if he doesn't claim any results or isn't active.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
I would use the ignore function but I don't like seeing the "this post by the user is hidden. click here to view it" lol
Mostly it's confusing. It's like half the poor people on smashboards are constantly berating a ghost - quotes featuring the ignored content are hidden entirely.

I appreciate not having to read the drivel, but it's also nice to know who people are talking to.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I don't see the point in ignoring someone, though mostly from people that are too touchy being ignore happy. Granted, there do seem to be appropriate times to do it, I've experienced people that refuse to have a discussion and are happy to ignore anything and anyone that they disagree with, while mentioning that they've decided to declare "Ignore" like some kind of attention seeking ****.

Phaiyte does seem to be more interested in what he thinks than listening or considering any possible points that other people have though.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I blame ourselves for not knowing general frame statements for multi-shines on shield, Kadano Hax and Bones among others would.
But I do, and i supplied it like immediately ;_;

I did end up just ignoring the two, I haven't ignored anyone since that one guy in the tier list thread, tetrorous or something

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Bro. F*ck you, f*ck @ Soft Serve Soft Serve , f*ck @ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY , f*ck @ CORY CORY and f*ck whoever else decides to drop a like on this burn against me.

Also I danced with one of em so eat a d*ck ya dingus.
Those sorrowful feelings of missed chances on girls that seemed to like you: that's why we all need I'm single and ask me out because I won't ask you shirts. Or the throw playing cards with your number at'em.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
I was like the most desirable dude on the floor and I'm like, a 6.5 tops.
Implying that height is the most desirable thing in a person.

Then again, I'm eight years old. Girls have cooties.

Also isn't 6'5" pretty tall?

Bro. F*ck you, f*ck @ Soft Serve Soft Serve , f*ck @ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY , f*ck @ CORY CORY and f*ck whoever else decides to drop a like on this burn against me.

Also I danced with one of em so eat a d*ck ya dingus.

Not sure if this is a joke or....

Top Bottom