• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SpiderMad

Smash Master
He meant in physique/attraction rating out of 10, and he's probly joking; unless you're joking with the height thing yourself lol.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Do it as if he was a shounen or super robot show protagonist.
...There you go.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
@Player -0 No, no no dude, 6.6 out of 10. Like, the 1 thru 10 attractiveness ranking thing is what I was referring to-- you've not heard people like give people numbers before? Like "she's a 10 you're like a 7 maybe dawg" kinda deal. Yeah no dude I absolutely despise the way men are objectified for their height today and I'm not even particularly short.

@ SpiderMad SpiderMad Yeah I could also go on a rant how much bull**** it is that dudes have to feel pressured to be the "initiators" when they want a girl or sense chemistry, so i'd wager shirts like that would, seriously even as like an ironic joke, prove to be somewhat a success in like mixer-type social venues.

@ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY I don't get it but I appreciate the BW reference. I have both their toys near mint along with about 60 other BW figs. Wonder if they'll ever be worth much...

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Way too many times I've heard girls say they draw the line at 6ft while I'm sitting here at 5'10.

Fortunately, there's plenty of petite girls who don't care either way.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Way too many times I've heard girls say they draw the line at 6ft while I'm sitting here at 5'10.

It's why I've always liked boots. Add a couple extra inches to your height, they look classy (Chelsea boots that is), and you just feel so manly in them you feel like kicking down a door.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106

haha I think we've traded ********s abou tthis before. You and I'll be ok be thankful we're above average.

I'm gettin jelly with these santahats. I think it'd be possible to put one on my ray but difficult. Maybe he ought just have ornaments hanging off him or a morningstar on the tip of his helmet :D

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
based 9Bit

Being taller isn't all amazing either tho, you can't win because everyone has preferences. The rule of thumb from my lady friends is that they want their man to be taller than them by a little bit more than their favorite pair of heels. too tall and things get awkward.

Curse my 6'1" height/wider shoulders, I wish I had an androgynous Bishonen protagonist body, would give me so many more options
/sarcasm, although it'd give me options for cos/crossplaying

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
It's why I've always liked boots. Add a couple extra inches to your height, they look classy (Chelsea boots that is), and you just feel so manly in them you feel like kicking down a door.
Disturbingly, and it may be my imagination, but I'm pretty sure ppl treat me more reverently when I have on the high boots I own. Keep in mind though I think a perfectly equivalent struggle would be like a girl lamenting how much attention she gets for wearing a padded bra compared to not. We're just superficial creatures and it sucks.

But on that note I've met a couple guys (honestly though just a couple) that are super tall but struggle with talking to girls and complain about how its no advantage. Who knows man.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve are you just playing modest, like, poorly? 6'1" with broad shoulders or w/e sounds like a recipe for never not having a babe on your lap.

Dude but kudos to bringing up the counter-intuitive inconvenience that women wear high heels but STILL desire men that they have to tilt up their head to look at. God, it makes no sense. If you wanna feel sexily overpowered ditch the heels and give em to the dudes, I mean right??

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve are you just playing modest, like, poorly? 6'1" with broad shoulders or w/e sounds like a recipe for never not having a babe on your lap.

Dude but kudos to bringing up the counter-intuitive inconvenience that women wear high heels but STILL desire men that they have to tilt up their head to look at. God, it makes no sense. If you wanna feel sexily overpowered ditch the heels and give em to the dudes, I mean right??
But grills are icky

Vashimus

Smash Master
B..But I love when girls wear heels....

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
These santa hat avatars gave me a great idea
So good I'm debating getting out of bed to do it now

Top Bottom