• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

D

Deleted member

I liked your comment, but I just had to fix it. I wouldn't call myself a feminist, but the real deal's goals are just fine. It's the radicals you need to beware
i'd agree with this, but it's not like a dichotomy where it's part fine and part crazy so it's harder to differentiate them in real life. usually the radical feminists don't see themselves as radical. it's more like a spectrum and you have to be cautious with anyone that considered themselves a feminist to see how far down the rabbit hole they are by testing the waters slowly (i.e circumventing/defeating any real mutual intellectual exchange). so yeah, just like fox players.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Melee top 4 is boring as ****

Can they be removed alrwady, there are way better character choices

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Melee top 4 is boring as ****

Can they be removed alrwady, there are way better character choices
>Characters with the most options and possibilities for long, fast combos and clutch kills
>Boring

I'm sure Roy vs M2 would be so much more interesting

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
>Characters with the most options and possibilities for long, fast combos and clutch kills
>Boring

I'm sure Roy vs M2 would be so much more interesting
Holding down and hitting A on reaction is hype, way more hype than holding down and hitting b

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Melee is an excellent game for most, and for me too, and I come from a brawl background. Even if PM is wonderful and amazing, it won't stop me from playing Melee. I need my falco dair, and PM doesn't deliver.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Took a college test today with an Ear infection, I'm stuck in an aquarium

I watched Chillendude stream the Smash doc and then other 8 year old vids "Bring your own controller" while studying last night. He still needed to cover a lot more old vids besides the bring your own controller, like he should go through PBNJ's videos with DaShizWiz and stuff. People donated to him like crazy. I still got nada for 2 hours worth of tutorial videos (just support Light press air dodge).

Back when PM first had its splash page on smashmods for Falco and then Lucas or something, I wanted to get good at Melee to then be good at PM (I just did all the other Brawl mods prior). So then I researched L-cancelling, and then all the other stuff through the Smash Wiki and then spent hours watching all the old school videos and combo videos until I essentially had half the knowledge the Smash doc talks about and more.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
...riiiiiight.

Y'know, I dislike it when Meleeheads polejock the game, but even I still feel like this is wrong in every way, shape, and form.

Smooth Criminal
I'm serious actuallly. Melee feels really clunky to me, and the controls are sticky as hell. I really just dislike the way it feels.

JipC

Smash Journeyman
I'm serious actuallly. Melee feels really clunky to me, and the controls are sticky as hell. I really just dislike the way it feels.
Man I hope both sides realize how common these complaints are
I hear a lot of PM players say Melee feels clunky
And I also hear a lot of Melee players say PM feels too "loose" or something like that
Personally I play both and I think they both feel great.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Nothing better than putting off your Japanese studies than to organize your computer and its files and reduce clutter, while having your Bitcoin wallet program update and synchronize with the network and verify the translation ledger.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Man I hope both sides realize how common these complaints are
I hear a lot of PM players say Melee feels clunky
And I also hear a lot of Melee players say PM feels too "loose" or something like that
Personally I play both and I think they both feel great.
There are other things too. Melee top 4 are all extremely boring to me. And no character in melee feels good to play to me. They all have things that bother me too much to want to play them

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Last edited:
Top Bottom