• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I hate to sound like such a newbie, but how can I utilize wavedashes more? The only time I do it is dash -> WD back, punish whiffed attack. WDing OoS is still a work in progress
Running on top of someone you knocked down then WD back for that bait is p cool 2
Edit
Got the galaxy 5 guys
Its great
Would sleep with
Ps
@ PootisKonga PootisKonga its my girthday
Say something cute to me

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I'm alright with the 3ds controls. Anyway we'll have another go soon.

Where've you learned your ****? Your combos and spacing? Insane.
You act like my stuff is great.

I'm average at best since I've got no tourney experience other than one small local and two unofficials.

Most of my play has come from other notable players and I'm just a shameless copy cat.

Toon link from Jolteon
DK from Strong bad
R.O.B from drinking food
Captain falcon from many players
Ganon skills come from captain falcon skills
Roy from Sethlon
Marth from ken & mew2king
Fox from tons of players
Falco from tons of players
Sheik from KDJ
Peach from Armada
Lucas from others

I could go on, but even still my skill doesn't come close to any of them.
Smash 4 I just apply fundamentals and other people's theorycraft.

>TFW will never develop your own skills.

I'm like 40 pages behind, but this is necessary.
Let me see.
Maybe someday.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Is no one alarmed that Kon (My new nickname for Pootis) is a government agent, Warsaint is creepy, and ez has cameras in Kon's house?

Or does Kon's connections move that fast?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Is no one alarmed that Kon (My new nickname for Pootis) is a government agent, Warsaint is creepy, and ez has cameras in Kon's house?

Or does Kon's connections move that fast?
Don't make me go to your house

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Why do I have to go into the Melee forums to find a Fox guide when I don't even Melee? I understand he's mostly the same in PM, but it's still weird to me.

Also, the PM Fox MU thread looks like it started as a circlejerk or social, so I don't have much hope for any sort of actual advice from there.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Why do I have to go into the Melee forums to find a Fox guide when I don't even Melee? I understand he's mostly the same in PM, but it's still weird to me.

Also, the PM Fox MU thread looks like it started as a circlejerk or social, so I don't have much hope for any sort of actual advice from there.
If you just agree to be mine, you wont neeeeeed that stuff

D

Deleted member

i try not to talk to fox players because they won't acknowledge that fox is a god character and i don't want to start agreeing with them because i know its a toxic mentality.

so yeah they're basically feminists.

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
i try not to talk to fox players because they won't acknowledge that fox is a god character and i don't want to start agreeing with them because i know its a toxic mentality.

so yeah they're basically radical feminists.
I liked your comment, but I just had to fix it. I wouldn't call myself a feminist, but the real deal's goals are just fine. It's the radicals you need to beware

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
I liked your comment, but I just had to fix it. I wouldn't call myself a feminist, but the real deal's goals are just fine. It's the radicals you need to beware
Yeah, it's almost as if a vast majority of social movements have a vocal minority of hugely radical assholes that aren't representative of a group on the whole.

Like those PM players sending death threats over Apex.

Top Bottom