• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Hey, I recently across a video on YT that showcased two leaked characters, you guys know what I'm talking about right? (I'd show it on here but it's disrespectful to the PMBR) Anyway, I'm just letting you know that thousands of people are looking at vid and ruining all of PM's hard work by telling the characters to everyone!

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Fake. PMDT confirmed they gon remove all non-Fox characters next patch. Will be easier to balance that way and Fox mains (as in the only important part of the fanbase) will be happy once more.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
You were improving though.

GG's anyway.

Edit : When you getting Smash on the Wii U?
3ds controls suck.
I'm alright with the 3ds controls. Anyway we'll have another go soon.

Where've you learned your ****? Your combos and spacing? Insane.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
lol. one things for sure I have shocked myself how both times i've played the wii u i've had to use my 3ds remotely to play my best.

Hey, I recently across a video on YT that showcased two leaked characters, you guys know what I'm talking about right? (I'd show it on here but it's disrespectful to the PMBR) Anyway, I'm just letting you know that thousands of people are looking at vid and all of PM's hard work by telling the characters to everyone!
everyone knows about that far as I can tell. we may as well just forget about it cuz I get the feeling that material and more like it won't be officially released for a very, very long time.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
lol. one things for sure I have shocked myself how both times i've played the wii u i've had to use my 3ds remotely to play my best.

everyone knows about that far as I can tell. we may as well just forget about it cuz I get the feeling that material and more like it won't be officially released for a very, very long time.
Forget about it? As much as I'd like to, it's going to be quite hard. I wish i had never seen that video (which shouldn't be up anymore btw) because I wanted to be surprised. And, a very very long time? Oh..

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
i'm with you i wish i'd not seen it kinda. and idk why I have the feeling it's gonna be a long while. maybe because i feel like it wouldn't til 4.0. But who knows.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
@ black homies who are going to japan, can a lonely mexican join u guys

who's tryna hit up comiket

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I'm more blacker than he is lol.

EDIT: I wanna go to a Japanese club but I don't know how to speak the language :(
i knew you were black.

somehow. i forgot how i found out.

anywho if you want to learn japanese, go ahead and start working at that **** nigga. it's what i've been doing for the past three months.

learning kana will take you like 2 weeks of practice for it to really sink in so that you can recognize kana without sitting there for a second going "**** what does that say."

a month to 2 months will slowly improve your speed.

in the mean time, you learn vocab and grammar since grammar is the hardest part until kanji.

then of course the worst part is learning kanji, top to bottom. **** kanji.

though really only learn the language if you REALLY want to learn and have a reason to spend years learning.

@ black homies who are going to japan, can a lonely mexican join u guys

who's tryna hit up comiket
depends. i dont need you ****in up my groove and **** while im pulling aggro in japan from the finest waifus and 3DPDs.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i knew you were black.

somehow. i forgot how i found out.

anywho if you want to learn japanese, go ahead and start working at that **** *****. it's what i've been doing for the past three months.

learning kana will take you like 2 weeks of practice for it to really sink in so that you can recognize kana without sitting there for a second going "**** what does that say."

a month to 2 months will slowly improve your speed.

in the mean time, you learn vocab and grammar since grammar is the hardest part until kanji.

then of course the worst part is learning kanji, top to bottom. **** kanji.

though really only learn the language if you REALLY want to learn and have a reason to spend years learning.

depends. i dont need you ****in up my groove and **** while im pulling aggro in japan from the finest waifus and 3DPDs.
you keep the 3dpd and i get the waifus deal?

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
I hate to sound like such a newbie, but how can I utilize wavedashes more? The only time I do it is dash -> WD back, punish whiffed attack. WDing OoS is still a work in progress

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I hate to sound like such a newbie, but how can I utilize wavedashes more? The only time I do it is dash -> WD back, punish whiffed attack. WDing OoS is still a work in progress
Use it for platform movement
Use it OoS
Use it when you are running and you want to stop but not crouch(you slide a bit), you can WD in place
sometimes you want to travel a short distance quickly but still have all of your standing options easily available (I say easily beacuse you can technically do anything out of a dash b/c pivots)

But you play bowser so IDK what he would really use it for other than platform movement/wavelands

WD OoS grab is a fantastic punish against most smash attacks that you block, and laggy aerials with good pushback

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Thanks for that, I'm looking to try out Fox (shocking, I know) and I was told on reddit I shouldn't do it unless I learn what wavedashes are used for and learn to L-Cancel more consistently. Instead of, you know, actually giving me that advice.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Thanks for that, I'm looking to try out Fox (shocking, I know) and I was told on reddit I shouldn't do it unless I learn what wavedashes are used for and learn to L-Cancel more consistently. Instead of, you know, actually giving me that advice.
err I mean
Filthy pm player, it's not even a real game. Even SmUsh players are more legit LOL
How can you even call yourself a smasher if you don't main fox in the perfect glory that is Melee?

I feel like that's a good attempt at what you could hear on reddit or something. It's not too far off from what I've actually been told to my face before

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
saito and warsaint you scrubs, stop trying to prove who's good by playing an awful game, and a worse character by that

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
But when both players have zero good options in an even MU, whoever won is truly the dankest ganon

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
It might be crap cause of PS4 exclusivity but at least it's gonna be on PC that's huge.

Also Xbone is like nonexistent in Japan in terms of people caring about it so it's gonna be PS4 ride or die.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
People joked about Capcom rehashing the same game for 6 years, but then they go and upres the same fugly Chun-Li model with questionable proportions and intensify the Clayfighter look that I think most people just tolerated and got used to thinking the next game would improve things.

Can't take Capcom seriously anymore when they have given up even if the faithful will love it.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

EDIT: I still wanna grab a Xbone but the only games that interest me on there are KI and the MCC.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Who even cares about sf5?
Like seriously, it will probably only have like 20 characters so capcom can milk everyone through "updates" like they always do

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
SF4 came out in arcades in 2008. They're actually right on schedule.
It'd be different if they had released it in 2008 and this is the first we've heard of anything Street Fighter since.
However, Ultra is still fairly new and content is still being added to it.

Idk, I'm not even mad/upset/whatever
Just seems odd.

Also Christmas

Last edited:
Top Bottom