• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

ZiggaWaTT

Smash Journeyman

SpiderMad

Smash Master
that one guy kinda looks like roy lel
That's the only guy that I can't remember his tag, he only went on the PM IRC for a couple months and then nothing.

But if you guys are proficient at knowing Smash/PM players (well, starting since like 2011), you should be able to get generally most people on there aside from a few (the guy at the very bottom and the guy super smiling with glasses)

Like 6 of them are PMBR, and 2 of them were.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
any other Smash 4 players think that Luigi is the most irritating character to play against

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
i dropped 45 bucks on BD bro and I'm soo bored--- i just got my first jobs (monk/priest) but does it get better? It's been collecting dust for a month, figuratively.

Also the english VA is sooo sh*tty omg. I seriously can't stand it and I always try to enjoy/tolerate dubs. I don't know why I'm struggling to enjoy this game so far.
Holy ****.

I might have to smash with you just to kill you.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
No worries bud, I've got your back. Let's look at the funk.

Now for Dreamland, I would've put any of the following: Star Shores Act 3, either Horizon Heights Act 2, 3 or the 2nd Phase Boss Theme (Breakfast Time); Maybe Perilous Paradise Act 1 and Foliage Furnace Act 1.

For FoD: Metro Madness Acts 1, 2 and the Boss Act; Fortress Flow Acts 1 and 2, Titanic Tower Acts 2 and 3, Redhot Ride Act 1, Parhelion Acts 1 or 3 could work well, but particularly suggest, and by that I mean "demand", that Neon Paradise (PP Act 2) be added there. It's perfect for it. Totally not biased cause it's my favorite song in the game, don't get the wrong idea. D:

Also, maybe Storm Station Acts 2, 3 and the Boss Act if you aren't using them on Dracula's Castle, Battlefield and Final Destination.

Edit: If you like slower songs, Lost Levels Act 1 would be a perfect choice for FoD, too.

For PS2, Fortress Flow Boss Act was a damn good choice. Keep it there. You can also consider the following: Parhelion Peak's Boss Act, Redhot Ride's Boss Act, Foliage Furnace Acts 2, 3 and it's Boss Act, Sugar Splash Act 2, Rocky Ride's Boss Act and Hilltop Height's Boss Act.

I would probably have put Dream Dance Act 2 on BF or FD over Skyworld, so keep it on BF if that's where you want it. If you want to keep Cloudy Crowd Act 1 where it is, it's a good spot. That one would probably do better on Skyworld as well than Dream Dance Act 1 would have.

Hope this gives you some ideas for what to put where. :3
Just made the additions. Helped out. When I looked a the FoD section a few hours ago, I read it as, "FD." Had me like wtf dood lol
What do you think about the WW and FD picks I got? Not sure what Imma do for WW.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Just made the additions. Helped out. When I looked a the FoD section a few hours ago, I read it as, "FD." Had me like wtf dood lol
What do you think about the WW and FD picks I got? Not sure what Imma do for WW.
Ha, sorry about that man. XD

Anywho, WW I definitely approve of. Once I imagined it in my mind, both choices fit well with the aesthetics of the stage.

FD? You chose Eye of the Storm. Absolutely perfect choice. I do actually like World's Largest Pogo Stick there, too. I'd probably also put Ode the Shattered Illusions (BtS Final Boss Part 1), Mach Σ (Dream Dance Act 1), and From Whence You Came like I think I said before.

Maybe "The Reckless One" again, too, and if you for some reason don't have the Moon Mansion tracks on Dracula's Castle, then Ascent to Madness and The Schizophrenic Tower. (Act 3 and Boss Act).

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
i wish statistics didn't use terms like mew2 and anova, lol. when i first learned about the symbol for population means μ, which is pronounced "mew," i kept thinking of mew and mewtwo. and now that i learned about ANOVA, i keep thinking of majora's mask New Wave Bossa Nova

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
FINALLY managed to clear PM SSE! I had to go through a ****ton of lot of issues and freeze either due to a bad ISO that I had to replace or not knowing about having to start a normal match first and took breaks and gaps inbetween due to it, but I did it!

...And I actually feel like playing it again. It's that good now. Awesome job, guys. Thanks for making SSE extremely fun alongside the rest of the game. <3

*immediately retreats back to Stamina Turbo All-Star Mode*

4 lyfe

(I want a T-Shirt that says this. ¦D)

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you? It's very disturbing that you would even do this.
That was three years ago. The only difference between Soft's and mine is that I tried to combine everyone into a giant creature, not disturbing at all.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Had a weird dream where I was at some Mashfest.
Basically I finally got to a Marvel setup where I was for some reason having issues finding my characters in the CSS. Like, I didn't memorize their location and was too accustomed to the presets.
On top of this, my vision got really, really blurry when I picked up my controller so there was a lot of button checks and back and forth with wrong guesses. When I finally got the characters and assists I got, the dream just ended.

Good thing it was friendlies. What timing eh?
Oh man what a nightmare, playing Marvel

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
any other Smash 4 players think that Luigi is the most irritating character to play against
I actually enjoyed the Luigi MU, it was fun compared to the shiek MU.

That feels when your RPG group splits the party one session, but then no one in your group could make it to the next one ;_; I'm all aloneeeeee

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
="Soft Serve, post: 18122082, member: 206736"]I wasn't lieing bruhs
It just took me 3 weeks to actually do it
Damn didn't know you was serious lol. It isn't hard to figure out me lol.

EDIT: MESSED UP MY quoting lol on my phone.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I feel like I should stage a coup in my school's anime/comic book club.
  1. Derail all discussion to Anime fighter and MvC
  2. bring said fighters to the club and get everyone hooked
  3. Become fighting game club
  4. Introduce PM, Melee, and Smash 4
  5. Rename club Smash TOing club
  6. Eliminate all that resist

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
It will be an even stronger plan if you derail discussion into waifu battles, then tell them there are games where you can actually find out which waifus are stronger

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
... Or you could be a part of the smash scene we already have

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
So I got to write an 8 paper, and you guys are a bad influence.

3 pages down, but I'm disconnecting my Internet until it's done, there's no other way lmao

Night guise <3

Last edited:

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
Super Waifu Bros should be a thing just for those kinds of waifu wars. Play as your waifu against other waifus. All tourneys are just best girl contests. All Star VS is sacrilege.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Think of all the teenage weebs you could destroy once I grow the scene.

Seriously though, I know there was a Video Game club last year, maybe I could start a club, but with competitive focus.
They'll just be like all the other teens
-mom says stranger danger sorrie

Top Bottom