• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
*survey stuff*
Late AF, but done.
okay so I am getting bombarded by popups and ads from couponarific, but I haven't downloaded anything and can't find anything that I can uninstall to get rid of this ****
wat do
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware+AdBlock Plus+FlashBlock+Ghostery+NoScript+Strict Pop-up blocker+RequestPolicy.(if you use FF)
Nothing gets past that if you don't want it to.
i'd rather snuggle with you

Guys I have a problem
I started How I met your mother last Saturday
I'm on season 5 now
I need help
inb4Community or Parks and Rec.
So I searched cats today on search engine. I now understand why they are the number one searched thing.

Goddamn Mech

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Late AF, but done. MalwareBytes Anti-Malware+AdBlock Plus+FlashBlock+Ghostery+NoScript+Strict Pop-up blocker+RequestPolicy.(if you use FF)
Nothing gets past that if you don't want it to.
But at what cost? Having that many programs and extensions might just slow down your computer even more D:
------------------------------------------------------------
Is platform canceling good in PM? it seems fairly instant, I could probably really improve my laser game on platforms with it. (oh wait, it only works on the moving ones, right?)

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I constantly see people use IE at my school.
Even my grandmother has chrome, dammit.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I can imagine.
But seriously,your grandmother?There's a lady who knows her internet...
I mean,if she's been using it since it existed.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Letting people have a choice in things like that is a foolish mistake, and a waste of time.
/bias
But at what cost? Having that many programs and extensions might just slow down your computer even more D:
Not a problem for mine because I'm part of the

But it does a little bit, sure. Better to be slowed-down by security than the inverse, though!
I should be studying
iUGGGGGGGHGHGHGHGHGHHHGHGHHG

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Why would you allow anyone the freedom of choice to be low-tech/years behind/using anything that's undeniably obsolete?
It's not up to them and one day, it won't be, universally.
/extremist undertones

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Mech confirmed for wanting "lawful" things ruining your life as opposed to just letting evil be in charge of being evil.

Is Link really booty in 3.5? same question for Mario too

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
If you turn around the w in waifus, it actually makes senses.
Pokemon WMaifu social thread

or alternatively, the M stands for wumbo

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
are we talking about waifus? i bet you nerds dont have a wall dedicated to your waifu

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Mech confirmed for wanting "lawful" things ruining your life as opposed to just letting evil be in charge of being evil.

Is Link really booty in 3.5? same question for Mario too
They are both still really solid
Mario can't shoot 700 fireballs in a match anymore, only like 500 or so. 7 more frames of fireball recovery, doesn't change too much. He can't wall jump for free if you try to ledge hog him now, thankfully. still good

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Yo is that a can of Dust off? That **** gets crazy cold after like 2 seconds of usage
Yo is that a can of Dust off? That **** gets crazy cold after like 2 seconds of usage
dude it honestly scares me how fast it gets cold. what kind of magic is going on there.

dunno why i dub-quoted. too lazy to fix...

@ PootisKonga PootisKonga get to bed young lady

You or someone else fight me in sm4sh before I die of loneliness

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
if you grab a glue stick, spray dust off into the cap, then close it, sometimes itll explode off

its not safe, so dont do it without protection LMAO

Top Bottom