• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Have you ever tried to watch a stream at 2:00am? Now with Smash 4 I can't find a single good P:M or Melee stream at that time. Best one I found was a decent ICs destroying a horrible Gannon/Marth. One of them played Falco and shot like 3 consecutive grounded lasers at point blank. I didn't know if I should have laughed, cried, or gone to bed.

I tried playing Wind Waker HD, but I have to like hover over the foot of my bed to actually be able to play from my room. The thing about the Gamepad is that it will work at different distances, but only if you hold it at a certain height, perfectly still, but make sure that you don't obstruct the signal with your bed covers.
My normal hopes for watching streams at 2 am is that some of the FGC streams I follow from japan/Korea are streaming. Otherwise you get baddies/tired as **** people at smashfests.

Also UU is still best smogon tier. Still haven't been able to grasp VGC, but my UU team is too much fun
Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- U-turn

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- ExtremeSpeed
- Crunch

Nidoqueen @ Black Sludge
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Water Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere

Florges @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Aromatherapy

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Roost

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Since everyone is changing avatars I will too
Bow before the power of Illuminates Elfmen

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Watching a bit of the Smash @ Xanadu stream from this week and damn, TKO seems to be overhyping every simple action these players do in Sm4sh. It's hard to listen to.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hey man MD/VA love their chimps and alot of those players were all old brawl players mid to top level plus the new game status and all.

I hope PM stream time don't go to the wayside though.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Wait, why is Gecko better than USB loader GX??? Is homebrew masterrace? I'm so lost what is meaning life now?

USB GX looks kinda shiny guys, i don't know...

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't remember anything, except configurable loader was top tier and probably is forever top tier

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
If there were no redeeming qualities of 06 enhanced through generations' gameplay I highly doubt a team of people would be working on recreating it.
Edit: missed the point, sleep is good for reading comprehension, or so I hear. I apparently wouldn't know.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Welp, I can't complete Subspace.

I'm stuck in the Great Maze forever because for SOME REASON, PKMN Trainer and Ice Climbers freeze up the game when their emerald versions try to show up and fight me, so I can't clear out the entire maze to get to Tabuu.

Thanks PMDT.

Ugh, the one thing I was looking forward to the most...
Project M subspace emisarry notes said:
Some codes need to be initalized by starting a regular match first.

Most notably, ice climbers freeze in the great maze if you don't.
Go start a regular match first.
Try again after that.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I had a feeling that would happen eventually. Pokemon was getting ridiculous and saturated even in Ubers.

I love Rayquaza, kind of sad (and happy) that the mega version is so ****ing amazing

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Dude these power creeps are too damn high. Doesn't matter to me cause that's 2 new mega's banned as far as I aware of and with the anything goes tier I'm gonna be a kid in a candy shop while bottling up people's tears.

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
Yeah the power creeps are the worst part of competitive Pokemon. In a few years there will be a Pokemon that will need to be banned from Anything Goes. Like Mega-Mega-Rayquaza somehow

Pickledpotatoes

Smash Journeyman
Stop stronkifying pokemen already in ubers, pokemon. Mega evos should be a balancing tool for poopymon who dont get anything done, not a fan-service machine.

I just want mega dunsparce, man

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I dunno what that Primal **** is, but anything that buffs Groudon is a plus in my book

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nobody involved with ponies will shrek anyone involved with ponies, cause punk ass ponies don't fight. "Lace up your hooves and let's tango!" Is not a phrase anyone has ever said, ever, with pony involvement

Top Bottom