• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ok
FINE

I gave in to the personality test bullcrap everyone is tossing around. IMP this, ENTJ that, suck my balls people relax. The reading it gave me was...

DRPP

lami

Smash Journeyman
Ok
FINE

I gave in to the personality test bullcrap everyone is tossing around. IMP this, ENTJ that, suck my balls people relax. The reading it gave me was...

DRPP
MY LIFE FOR AIUR DRPP

Edit: Zerg best race.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Stack
It
Up

Edit: Oh crap, Smashboards Double Post got me too! Oh well

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
As this is a social thread I am going to take advantage of that.
I will now begin socializing about BRTSM files.

--------------------------------

This is probably one of the coolest things about modding smash brothers (Aside from the stuff the PMBR does :smirk:)
Music can completely change the mood of a fight and good music can make players play even better depending on how much they like the song.

With that being said I really REALLY wanted to put in some music that I know will cause mad Hype among my friends. However when I replaced the file the song worked initially but at some point the song just glitches into a really sped up version of Fourside.
Anyone know what might of went wrong? This happened for two files I tested it on. The song that was attempting to be replaced was Victory road, which was replaced with Saffron city (Super smash bros)

I need this so that I can attempt to contain me and my friends hype for 3.0

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Your SD card needs to be formatted
for maximum success google the panasonic SD card formatter, works better than what windows offers... I think.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

I don't think I was ready to hear those words.

------------------------------------------------
Formatted, files re-added, and tested.

Thank you kindly for providing me with the proper solution as I am now killing computers to good sounds.
I'll probably be traversing the BRSTM music thread for more beautiful music that I can add to my P:M experience.

I think I'll hold off going crazy with the music till 3.0 though.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Anyone else experiencing less lag on the Wii U gamepad than on a HDTV while playing PM?
I believe nintendo confirmed the gamepad only had 1 frame of input+display lag, that is, inputs from gamepad/controller->to WiiU->to gamepad screen is only 1 frame total. Lots of HDTVs have a lot more lag than that.

I don't think I was ready to hear those words.

that just looks so funny next to your avatar

but what's wrong with that, not that hard to format something

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
The main disadvantage of using the GamePad is the really horrible resolution. Like trying to play a video game with a microwave as the television.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
but what's wrong with that, not that hard to format something
I didn't think it would be so soon.

I only started using this SD card for PM a little less than 2 months ago.

Then again, I got the SD card from a friend and I don't know how long he has had it either.

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
The main disadvantage of using the GamePad is the really horrible resolution. Like trying to play a video game with a microwave as the television.
Gave away my standard TVs to my neighbor after switching to HD unfortunately. I'm too scared to ask for it back, so I have to resort to the gamepad to play PM.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Gave away my standard TVs to my neighbor after switching to HD unfortunately. I'm too scared to ask for it back, so I have to resort to the gamepad to play PM.
ENDURE
PLAY WITH THE LAG.

After getting down timing well enough on an HDLAG HDTV I noticed my play efficiency increased substantially when I played on a normal TV.

Everything felt right when I played on that oldschool ancient TV. The future was bright...for me.

Not for everyone else that was playing against me that day though. :smirk:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
for maximum success google the panasonic SD card formatter, works better than what windows offers... I think.
Defragmented, not formatted. A lot of people **** up their cards doing this.

Saito, just take all of your files off of the card, and then put them back on. It'll work fine.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Defragmented, not formatted. A lot of people **** up their cards doing this.

Glad mine still works.

Saito, just take all of your files off of the card, and then put them back on. It'll work fine.
Thanks for the advice Xermo, I'll remember that next time the issue comes up.

Thanks for the advice as well DrinkingFood since it still worked out.

metroid1117

Smash Master
metroid would understand
My old CRT from college is dying, so I bought one from a neighborhood used-furniture store a couple of weeks ago. I was too busy to get around checking if it worked with my Wii until recently, but then realized that (1) you can't use the channel buttons to get to "Video" mode and (2) the remote died between the time I tried it out and the time I tried it with my Wii. Now I'm too busy to bring it back to the store and trade the TV in for a different one...

... Plus I'm pretty sure the seller would be like "... why'd you wait so long to test if it worked." >.>

Top Bottom