• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Applejack looks like crap.
Don't take the bait.

It's even worse because it's legit bait too because it's a perfectly made opinion.

It's EVEN WORSE because he can share that opinion on the board that is dedicated to people that are likely to enjoy them.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
See, why isn't Sobre on the PMBR team? It might cancel out my opinion on their questionable work. :applejack:

Rarik

Smash Journeyman
ZSS wasn't showm in turbo finale. You know what that means?

Future ZSS turbo video confirmed for revealing Samus.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Since there won't be any mega evos, how about Shiny Lucario and Goodra Charizard (because Goomy is life) color swaps?

splat

Smash Lord
ZSS wasn't showm in turbo finale. You know what that means?

Future ZSS turbo video confirmed for revealing Samus.
No Diddy either. If you're correct, you know who we're getting as well?

Man, so much hype if that character would make it.

Power Suit Diddy sounds awesome.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Anyone here play Street Fighter 3 Third Strike on GGPO/Supercade? If you play it on Xbox360/Ps3 You can just plug in your controller which'll be USB into the PC and download Supercade.

lami

Smash Journeyman
Man, you INFP guys need to get out more. Extrovert your introvert so you can hurt your vert Bert.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
So does anyone want to explain THIS ":sasukexumbreon:" TO ME?!?!?!?!?!

I want to assume it's just the epitome of EDGINESS or something; but I might just be out of the loop on something that is probably hysterical.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
There are two members by those names. It's probably an inside joke between the users and the staff. :applejack:

lami

Smash Journeyman
All following personality test reports need to incorporate Starcraft unit quotes kthx.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Hey letschange the subject of discusion here to starcraft, so they rename this thread again
Cus gotta go fast is stupid as hell

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
I'm not sure if anyone's commented on this, but on Project M's character page, one of the icons is a question mark. While I thought it was going to be for a returning Melee character like Mewtwo, both Mewtwo and Roy got icons added to the page, and the question mark icon is still there. If it turns out to be a "brand new" character (since the mod is still going by their rules of using only Nintendo characters that have already been featured in the Smash Bros. games), I'd love to see what fresh ideas they could provide by creating someone with an entirely new moveset. Even if the icon doesn't mean anything, the fact that we're getting both Mewtwo and Roy back (and Dr. Mario as an alt costume) has already made me more than hyped for Demo 3.0.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I'm not sure if anyone's commented on this, but on Project M's character page, one of the icons is a question mark. While I thought it was going to be for a returning Melee character like Mewtwo, both Mewtwo and Roy got icons added to the page, and the question mark icon is still there. If it turns out to be a "brand new" character (since the mod is still going by their rules of using only Nintendo characters that have already been featured in the Smash Bros. games), I'd love to see what fresh ideas they could provide by creating someone with an entirely new moveset. Even if the icon doesn't mean anything, the fact that we're getting both Mewtwo and Roy back (and Dr. Mario as an alt costume) has already made me more than hyped for Demo 3.0.
It's the random select.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I actually quite like that Shadow Peach. *swoon*

Top Bottom