• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
What no it's not I love it in the rare instances when a girl fawns on me. But she's usually exceptionally overweight or a homosexual man.

And it sucks

Someone shoot me
ROFL
I just happened to be too shy for my own good in the past. I let a lot of pretty girls pass me by.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
If this is your only refuge,I feel sorry for you.
What's exactly better than here? Scratch the entirety of the smash 4 boards, and that's half the site already.
Brawl boards? Lol
Melee and 64 boards are too inactive.
Idk what the other subforums are.
What's left? The PM boards

Wolf_

Smash Journeyman
... Sonic gens colors and DX da heck wrong wif u
Tried Sonic Colors at my dad's place a while back when my younger half-brother got it, it's mediocre at best gameplay-wise and it's non-stop corny jokes made me want to bash my head on some concrete, overall terrible experience

Sonic Generations was ok, I always give the newer games a shot just in case a good Sonic game ever comes out again, but my hopes have dwindled to nothing by now -_-

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Tried Sonic Colors at my dad's place a while back when my younger half-brother got it, it's mediocre at best gameplay-wise and it's non-stop corny jokes made me want to bash my head on some concrete, overall terrible experience

Sonic Generations was ok, I always give the newer games a shot just in case a good Sonic game ever comes out again, but my hopes have dwindled to nothing by now -_-
Pretty sure boom is crap
Do not touch
You're better off watching the show

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
What's exactly better than here? Scratch the entirety of the smash 4 boards, and that's half the site already.
Brawl boards? Lol
My mistake,I thought you were referring solely to this thread.

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
I liked Sonic Heroes for some reason
Even though I pretty much knew I was playing the game four times over and the controls were slippery as all hell back when I first got it

Edit: I also fought the final boss often just for that 43 second long transformation sequence.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
how to woo a woman
pretend to not care about them, or actually not care about them
they fall in love with you
this is actually true

I hate you for bringing this crap up, and I hate that there is actually truth in it.
Fooking Stockholm syndrome/girls who want bad boys, that's what the Darwin awards are for.
/concentrated salt

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
mech just don't give a ****
you'll be swimmin in women

idk how stockholm syndrome comes into play here

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106

I hate you for bringing this crap up, and I hate that there is actually truth in it.
Fooking Stockholm syndrome/girls who want bad boys, that's what the Darwin awards are for.
/concentrated salt
crystallinely concentrated of the highest density and potency

mech just don't give a ****
you'll be swimmin in women

idk how stockholm syndrome comes into play here
it makes sense. I don't feel like explaining it though.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Intimacy for intimacy's sake is missing the point by astronomical distances.
I'd rather be a prude(well, y'know, mostly... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )and wait until single women seek good men lol.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
well, he's a hedgehog, he's blue, he has these three spikes that don't very well represent being a hedgehog, and also he runs around a bunch
This reminds me I need to watch the first few new eps of Sonic Boom.

/conversation about women before it ruins my night

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Look for women who would be with you for YOU, unconditionally if possible, and not your material possessions or anything like that.

/old wisdom from those before myself

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Being ripped ≠ actually being strong, or even a good thing at all. Form vs. function and all that.
Dudes like in this gif
(bear with me on the Ridley head)
are on the borderline to fainting because they are STARVING, they are literally at their weakest for show.

Your body NEEDS some fat if you actually want it to do stuff lol, it needs fuel!

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Being ripped ≠ actually being strong, or even a good thing at all.
Form vs. function and all that.
Your body NEEDS some fat so it can do stuff lol
Oh I know, I just need another excuse/goal to get myself back into better shape
I normally really hate trying to bulk up and think its stupid, rather stay lean+fit, but for the sake of filling out a costume better I wouldn't mind doing extra squats and shoulder presses

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ PootisKonga PootisKonga
...Get ninja'd.

But yes, even though that is admittedly simplifying it a lot for the sake of having people get it quickly.
God, I love Manly Men Doing Manly Things.(the artist of that also does MMDLT)

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Brawl boards? Lol
The character discussion boards and the region threads.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I still think muscles are cool looking. But yeah I'm never going to really get rid of my abdominal fluff, which I'm okay with. I'll keep strengthening though.

Like I don't think body builders like that are cool looking it looks gross and scary, but like the statue of david for example where he just has definition and looks lean and strong I think that's cool. But that's hard to do.

The whole burly manbelly thing I can get behind too but not every guy is built that way I don't think.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Speaking of bears, shoutouts to polar bears having a dangerously low amount of places where they can live.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Speaking of bears, shoutouts to polar bears having a dangerously low amount of places where they can live.
Please, before you know it, we'll have domesticated Polar Bears due to canadian friendliness.

Also because polar bears are moving into Canada.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I still think muscles are cool looking. But yeah I'm never going to really get rid of my abdominal fluff, which I'm okay with. I'll keep strengthening though.
Yooo ab fluff is cute as hell on girls and it makes guys better teddy bears for snuggling. I personally aim just to not have **** endurance and kick off the excess fat so my butt doesn't fill out my pants like a latino girl in tights. Both my parents are white yet I end up with the booty somehow.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
1: Look like drake
2: Find attractive girls
3: act like you don't care
?????
4: Profit, kinda

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Sure, if "profit" means being an absolute laughing-stock for going about that kind of thing completely incorrectly, then yeah... "Profit" away.
Why the feels bruh?
Because tears are cleansing. You're SUPPOSED to get misty, being an unsympathetic hardass literally leads only to bad things.
...Take it from someone who has been That Guy™, you don't want to be an near-empty shell that does nothing but mope and lash out at anyone who wants to help.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
PM Social thread:

1/4th Serious Conversation about legitimate issues
1/4th Random screaming
1/4th Trolling
1/4th MechWarrior Likes