• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

~Dad~

part time gay dad
Wellp that was a thoroughly uncomfortable dentist appointment but what else could I expect?

What things should I do with my face while I can't feel it for the next hour?
Kiss a picture of yourself, it'll feel like someone else is doing it.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
PMDT you guys should make up for neutering diddy by giving us a full set of Dixie kong recolor

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I think its cool honestly I like minority character mains
Been playing Mario since Brawl (Although he wasn't too good in it). Used to fight against a friend who used Luigi and everytime he would do something to kill Mario or interrupt something Mario was going to do, I would do Mario's voice throwing a sort of sadistic tantrum towards him. It always made him laugh, so I stuck with Mario and kept on using him in PM where he was finally "Good".

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I already posted a selfie it's never happening again
When? I never saw it butthole lemme see it.

Been playing Mario since Brawl (Although he wasn't too good in it). Used to fight against a friend who used Luigi and everytime he would do something to kill Mario or interrupt something Mario was going to do, I would do Mario's voice throwing a sort of sadistic tantrum towards him. It always made him laugh, so I stuck with Mario and kept on using him in PM where he was finally "Good".
How did PM balance him out?

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
TIL that Bowser can get off the ledge onto the stage in about 5-6 frames.

EDIT: Also ledge jump nair flame cancel what

Last edited:

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I'm having way too much fun in debug.
Here's Bowser ledge jump WL invincible jab
EDIT: For the record, Bowser has 16 frames of usable invincibility off of frame perfect ledge jump wave land.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Glad you're sticking to him Soft. Too many false Diddys that gave up on him, or so I hear.
I think he got way over nerfed in his kill power, if they just left fair alone he would be perfect, but yeah I'm still going to play him. Wolf is too much work even though I love him.
Fox/Diddy, totally canon in the SSE

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Bowser all the way, my friend

Ever tried Oddklawing off a platform? It's great for surprising people since few acknowledge Bowser's true abilities

Edit: Also, every time I play Mario I make sure I say "Yeehaw!" every time I use the cape (which is stupidly often)

Last edited:

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961

Ever tried Oddklawing off a platform? It's great for surprising people since few acknowledge Bowser's true abilities

Edit: Also, every time I play Mario I make sure I say "Yeehaw!" every time I use the cape (which is stupidly often)
Yeah but I haven't had a chance to properly incorporate oddklawing into my game. I just got around to figuring out how good sideB forward throw is.
Just got around to this but you do know that you can get to someone's FB profile through the ID in the link right

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542

That's hot

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
When I get a ftilt on somebody with dorf I just assert "**** YOU" aloud. It's very cathartic.
If you KO them towards the bottom with it, you should instead shout "THIS IS GANON!"

Edit:
That's hot
It's honestly obnoxious, especially since I'm a giggly mess after a few capes. My Mario would be below par if I stopped spamming Cape lol

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
If you KO them towards the bottom with it, you should instead shout "THIS IS GANON!"

Edit:

It's honestly obnoxious, especially since I'm a giggly mess after a few capes. My Mario would be below par if I stopped spamming Cape lol
Weirdly enough when I first saw his new ftilt I didn't think of 300 but like a door-smashing maneuver. So I'll sometimes yell out POLICE!

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542

Edit:

Nah
Just say "hold my robe" TKbreezy style
I like cute laughs and giggles
You think you're pushing me away but you're doing the opposite AND YOU KNOW IT

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
how to woo a woman
pretend to not care about them, or actually not care about them
they fall in love with you

this is actually true

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
it's okay. it gets me laid

but it definitely does not put you in a healthy state of mind since you feel like you don't need to try, when you totally should
I say that now, but I won't actually listen to my own advice.

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
@_Odds Do you know how true the Bowser sideB fthrow CG is on Fox? I've been racking on 70% guaranteed it seems on the Fox CPU and it doesn't seem right.

EDIT: Just checked on debug and Fox is in hitstun the whole time. I wonder if it can be DI'd out of.

Last edited:
Top Bottom