• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

new pantera

Smash Rookie
i stayed up all night playing captain falcon into sheik but this time it was on 3.5 instead of 3.02

10/10 valve please add this to the game and give me one

TheLastOneAlive

Smash Cadet
Thank you, PMDT, seriously. You guys blow my mind and somehow manage to exceed my expectations every time, and I always have really high expectations. I don't how you wizards do it, but you guys are friggin' amazing.

Now two questions.

Did Link get a new Forward Roll? I haven't played him in quite some time but that roll is looking different to me.

And did Moonwalking get easier? I had just started practicing it recently and still wasn't that great at it. Now I'm getting max distance moonwalks like 99% of the time.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So I downloaded the hackless full set and when I got to the boot menu and went to the about tab it said for the codeset unknown so should I be worried or what?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Careful with Debug's character switcher. Tried it a few times and after the third 10x switch it never spawned the new character so I was forced to reset the Wii, since it wouldn't allow me to end the match until I spawned.

Yv Flint

Smash Rookie
anyone know how i can get melee menu music for project m? i have 3.5 now and I just want to get it. I am moving all files with a chromebook so i cant download any programs with.exe cuz it wont run. Help me please

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
someone get melee hitsounds working, i tried my old one and Roy's jab does some whiny 10 second charging sound l0l

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
PSA: Everyone NOT using the Launcher needs to set their hooktype to AXNextFrame for the Event Matches to work.
So pretty much anyone USB Loading as well? Got it. Thanks, Eternal. Helpful as always.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So can someone explain the thought behind nerfing Pika's QAC to only be possible on the first zip to me? Making the game more Melee-like I can understand, even removing skull bash's ledge things I can understand, but I can't seem to grasp what the need was to nerf his QAC.

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
I'm having extreme difficulty with debug mode. I can't seem to get the command to work. I am now stuck in debug and can't get out.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Last 10 pages have as much quality content as the farthest reaches of space.
Only thing of value I took out is that bleck doesn't actually look like Pacman. I'm am highly disappoint.

3.5 impressions
-lmao at nerfs everywhere
-Zard fair looks sexy
-I don't like no tether grab on ZSS, dunno normal grab doesn't look good
-MK dair tight as ****
-It's gonna be so hard getting used to Ganon float. Incorporating a new viable move in your gameplay is never easy
-What have you done to Samus ice fair
-All my yes to reduced Ganon and Boozer jumpsquat

RIDLEY is too SMALL

Smash Journeyman
Everyone, you must see this:

-Go to Hyrule Castle 64
-Walk into the shrine/tower/thingy on the right side of the stage
-Pause the game
-Zoom in so that the camera is inside the structure
-Look up

You will never be the same again.

Last edited:

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
I lost to a Falco CPU that could multishine, hit with three consecutive shines perfectly, pillar almost instantly, and short hop b reverse fast fall lasers.

It was level 3.

If they're trying to scare me away from wanting to fight good spacies, THEY'RE SUCCEEDING

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
Seriously, is it just me or does getting in a out of debug mode barely work? Also I does anyone else find the game speed overall noticeably quicker?

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
These universal nerfs.
They have helped me achieve true euphoria.

Thank you, based PMDT.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Not sure if this has been reported yet, but Justin Bailey has no skin under her eyes. You can see straight through her and into the background.

Everything's fantastic except for that, though.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Zelda is really good
Ganondorf's Sword is OP
qt3.14 Pikachu confirmed
Ganon NAir is good
Mewtwo up B is weird yo
Wavedashing is easier

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Wow most of the stuff added in 3.5 doesn't work properly on Dolphin, but I'll play it anyway.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
How would you change it on USB Loader GX?
Choose your game in the USB menu, go to it's personal settings, Game Load and you'll see Hook Type when you scroll down.

Top Bottom