• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Cpt.

Smash Lord

White Ranger Confirmed
Best New Secondary
Is his Final Smash now Hydro Pump? Sorry I'm asking so many questions, but I can't play this until my bro goes to work cuz he has the only computer with an SD slot, so. :p

Idk yet I don't have items on

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Is his Final Smash now Hydro Pump? Sorry I'm asking so many questions, but I can't play this until my bro goes to work cuz he has the only computer with an SD slot, so. :p
It's actually closer to a whirlpool. Two appear on both sides of him and shoot up water. It's pretty intense.

RIDLEY is too SMALL

Smash Journeyman
Roy actually got a new final smash too. It's different from the 3.0 one.

Ivysaur has the best final smash tho. It heals her, and she gets 3 fully-charged solar beams to use at any time. Classy.

Last edited:

TeiunBomb

Smash Apprentice
For those who don't have access to 3.5 at this time, here's the Kanto starters' Final Smashes.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Seriously, is it just me or does getting in a out of debug mode barely work? Also I does anyone else find the game speed overall noticeably quicker?
I was having trouble too at first since I thought I had to press every button super fast together; you don't have to do that, thankfully. If that's what you were doing, just input it everything slower and try. Like to turn on debug, I press both L and R then press Down-Taunt like half a second/two-thirds a second later.

I've been finding it quicker, too. Not sure if it actually is, though.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Roy actually get a new final smash too. It's different from the 3.0 one.

Ivysaur has the best final smash tho. It heals her, and she gets 3 fully-charged solar beams to use at any time. Classy.
Wait, Ivysaur's a girl? You would've thought they gave him an alt with hearts instead of the green spots kinda like May's Bulbasaur. :p

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Wait, Ivysaur's a girl? You would've thought they gave him an alt with hearts instead of the green spots kinda like May's Bulbasaur. :p
That's just silly Smash headcanon stuff. Ignore it.

Anyways, has anyone made an Auto L-Cancel version of 3.5 yet? People are usually right on the ball with that. ¦D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Okay, real talk. Hanenbow's new music track? It's beautiful. Love it. <3

What is it? D:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
That's just silly Smash headcanon stuff. Ignore it.

Anyways, has anyone made an Auto L-Cancel version of 3.5 yet? People are usually right on the ball with that. ¦D
http://projectmgame.com/en/characters/ivysaur

"The original Grass-type starter has outgrown her trainer and finally debuts in Project M! With no more stamina or elemental weaknesses to worry about, Ivysaur is back and better than ever, fully equipped with a unique moveset to whip her foes into shape. Watch out, this Pokémon is one to be reckoned with! With a focus on walling with vines as well as some added trickery in her new options of Synthesis, SolarBeam, and Seed Bomb, she's no joke on the battlefield."

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000

"The original Grass-type starter has outgrown her trainer and finally debuts in Project M! With no more stamina or elemental weaknesses to worry about, Ivysaur is back and better than ever, fully equipped with a unique moveset to whip her foes into shape. Watch out, this Pokémon is one to be reckoned with! With a focus on walling with vines as well as some added trickery in her new options of Synthesis, SolarBeam, and Seed Bomb, she's no joke on the battlefield."
Wait, what the heck? I never noticed that! Nice catch! Now if only they made a Venusaur skin that had the seed inside it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Again, silly headcanon stuff.

People can say "she" all they want, but as it isn't stated as such int he original game, it's just a silly headcanon they all formed since JP Brawl's release since they though JP Ivysaur (Fushigisou) sounds like a girl. Just sounds like a young boy to me.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Wait, what the heck? I never noticed that! Nice catch! Now if only they made a Venusaur skin that had the seed inside it.
Again, silly headcanon stuff.

People can say "she" all they want, but as it isn't stated as such int he original game, it's just a silly headcanon they all formed since JP Brawl's release since they though JP Ivysaur (Fushigisou) sounds like a girl. Just sounds like a young boy to me.

The sprite on the right is the female Venusaur. Note that it had the bulb and that the male does not. That is where this "headcanon" came from. It was likely accidental, but P:M officially considers their Ivysaur to be female.

Last edited:

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
Yesterday I had nothing to do, just sat around waiting for 3.5 to drop, now the game is out but now I have s*** to do. F*** me.

Edit:Ganon + 5 frame nair + 5 frame jump squat = DESTRUCTION

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
hey, guys. i'm replacing the new ganon skins with a set i've had for a while, does anyone know how the colors line up to the numbers? before i just start guessing and find out through brute force, basically?

Vashimus

Smash Master
When a new version of PM comes out, the universe does everything in its power to keep me from playing it.

I'll let my buddies bring the setups, I'll wait for 3.5b. :shaker:

Last edited:

Azide

Smash Rookie
For anybody who's experience problems with 3.5 and using a USB loader, make sure to replace your old codeset with the new GCT codeset.

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
Was up playing 3.5 all night, all I can say now is

RIP LUCAS PLAYERS LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MK BEST IN THE GAME

GANON GODLIKE

LMAO NO MORE BROKEN RECOVERIES AND PROJECTILES HAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOKS LIKE YOU CANT CHEESE TO WIN ANYMORE

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

The sprite on the right is the female Venusaur. Note that it had the bulb and that the male does not. That is where this "headcanon" came from. It was likely accidental, but P:M officially considers their Ivysaur to be female.
That's just Venusaur, though.

Ivysaurs don't have gender differences canonically.

Doesn't count. Still calling it male.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Alright, need some help here, I downloaded the files and took out my SD card with the PM files out of my Wii, do I delete all the old PM files or do I delete some?

This are the files in my PM folder

full
launcher
pf
wifi
info

Do I just copy full and wifi to the new PM 3.5 files?

Top Bottom