• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
I can't wait to see some DiddyKong players cry, I heard he got the nerf bat the worst

Now I'm pretty sad pm won't be at Apex this year, imagine the exposure 3.5 would have gotten. The smash community as a whole would probably see another influx of newer players.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm just going to sit here and be the only person smashgasming over improved SSE and new Event Matches. <3

Everything else already had me. That was icing on the cake. The release date being in two days was the golden gates opening up to the cake buffet.

Hype levels have officially matched and exceeded Smash 4's. Good god.

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
I'm just going to sit here and be the only person smashgasming over improved SSE and new Event Matches. <3

Everything else already had me. That was icing on the cake. The release date being in two days was the golden gates opening up to the cake buffet.

Event mode is THE best 1 player mode in smash, I replay melee and brawl just to do event mode.

Fortress

Smash Master

I'm pumped up for it. I remember pre-3.0 having a campaign going with a friend. 3.5 event modes are also going to be soooooooooooo fun.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'mma let this fuel me for the next couple of days.

My colleagues 3.5 is upon us. We may be ostracized and outcasted by people of other groups but we shall never cease to exist. Some of us players are wanderers, loners and hybrids but don't let that stop you as we are still smash at the end of the battle. Let the tears of love, anger and sorrow push us to greater heights and cast aside the sea into two and once that faithful day when a new age begins for us on November 14, 2014 and these words are uttered by the PMDT.

Then the LORD said to the PMDT, “Go in to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘Thus says the LORD, the Gods of the outcast, “Let my players go, that they may serve us.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
You already know.

Return of The King. ...Of Evil.

Also,
Bruh.

Last edited:

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
And to think we were crying about pm a few days ago. The timing for this couldn't have been any better.

who needs Apex when **** LIKE THIS DROPS OUT OF NOWHERE, MY HEART IS RACING TOO MUCH HYPE, WTF

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

...You know what? **** it. I've always wanted to try this. BRING. IT. ON.

If there is any single personal downside to 3.5 to me, it is only that I'll have to update this again.

As well as my personal Falcon and Sonic and that's just cause I'm lazy...But I'll do it anyway. So worth it,.

SMASHSMASHSMASHSMASHSMASHSMASHSMASH

TreK

Is "that guy"
PMBRDT, here's a friendly advice
Prepare a secondary download link... There's no way your servers will survive the hype surge xD

wannabe33

Smash Apprentice
Bit surprised at no new character(s). We saw the 3.5 CSS, too, so negligible chance of some last-minute reveal. I wonder if it was motivated by C&D fears.

Looks good though. Hope the changes to Ganondorf and Zelda don't play into the "Project Gimmick" narrative.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
HOLY ****

HOLY ****

DID
DID YOU GUYS SEE

I WAS WATCHING OUT THE WINDOW
AND THERE WAS A FLYING
A FLYING ****ING GANONDORF

2 DAYYYYYYYYYS
2 DAYS BEFORE A NEW ERA TAKES FLIGHT
AN ERA OF FLYING STOMPS IN *******' FACES

Dark_Ness

Smash Journeyman
*Looks at Stage Select screen in trailer*

Wait, is Dracula's Castle gone now? Oh well. That would make sense, though.

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
Damn I was so hyped that when I was taking a shower a slipped and hit my head and I guess I was unconscious for like 5 minutes. I woke up and was like "wtf happened" and then I walked into my room and saw the computer screen and was like HOLY **** 3.5 COMES OUT IT 2 DAYS, TWO DAYS WTF HYPE HYPE HYPE

King Bee

Smash Cadet
Damn I was so hyped that when I was taking a shower a slipped and hit my head and I guess I was unconscious for like 5 minutes. I woke up and was like "wtf happened" and then I walked into my room and saw the computer screen and was like HOLY **** 3.5 COMES OUT IT 2 DAYS, TWO DAYS WTF HYPE HYPE HYPE
None of that actually happened, except for the part about you hitting your head. You're not even on Smashboards right now, the trailer's not out, you're unconscious on your bathroom floor dreaming all of this.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So I heard about the new 3.5 coming. Just wanted to join the hype train!

I also want to let anyone who needs it know that my archive will be updating with 3.5 and that all versions from 2.0 onwards, along with 1.0, are remaining available on my archive. Although the link is no longer in my sig for now, it will continue to be available on my profile here:

http://smashboards.com/members/sapphire-dragon.149354/#info

So if anyone needs old versions, please direct them to my profile! Thanks!

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
OMG BRO, I CANT EVEN!

IF ANYONE HASNT SEEN THE TRAILER, TAKE MY ADVICE AND NOT WATCH IT AT YOUR COLLEGE'S LIBRARY. I LITERALLY CANNOT CONTAIN THE HYPE RIGHT NOW

AND THEN THERE WAS THAT RELEASE DATE... IT STARTED AT APRIL 2015 AND COUNTED DOWN
AND I EXPECTED IT TO STOP SOMEWHERE IN JANUARY
AND IT KEPT GOING
AND THEN IT WENT INTO NOVEMBER
AND THEN I WANTED TO CRY KNOWING IT WOULD BE ON FRIDAY, LITERALLY THE ONLY WEEKEND BEFORE THANKSGIVING BREAK WHERE I AM COMPLETELY FREE

AND THEN THOSE HD STAGES, DREAMLAND HD THO!
I KNOW IM GOING OUT OF ORDER BUT **** IT

DONT CARE IF I GET A WARNING FOR THIS EITHER

Top Bottom