• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
honestly a lot of people are saying that lin or su will be hurt by kuvira and then toph will come out of hiding for revenge

but I think it's gonna be more like kuvira says she's the greatest earthbender in the world and toph is like

hold up

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Toph is OP. I like that she knows what's going on everywhere like an omniscient god and chooses not to do anything because she is sick of cleaning up other people's messes.

She is almost like a deus ex machina and it's better she doesn't solve Korra's problems for her. Korra needs to defeat at least ONE villain in the whole series in a fair one on one fight.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
Nah - I think the whole point of Korra's character arc is supposed to be about coming to terms with the fact that being the Avatar is more about being the best at bending. Her fixing all the current problems by beating Kuvira in a fight would be a somewhat anticlimactic ending.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Having netplay as your only way to play other actual good people sucks

Especially when your character doesnt work with lag

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Double post because I can.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Nothing shows appreciation and love to someone more than ****ing somebody else on the side because of your own selfish desires.

Even people I know who used to think like that became monogamous when that theory fell apart in their personal lives.
If you enjoy putting all your eggs in one basket and then feeling terrible afterwards when you inevitably break up, while she easily replaces you in a week, that's your prerogative. I'd rather not deal with that desperation, thanks. Plus it's only selfish if you're forbidding the other person from seeing other people too.

It's a relationship, not a ****ing contract. You're both there because you choose to be there, but you're never obligated to.

EDIT: 3.5 IN TWO DAYS, **** YES

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Ganon....hovering? I don't know how to feel, on one hand it's cool but on the other it's like, man....I don't wanna learn THAT I just wanna hit people hard...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ganon playing like he actually is ganon is something I've wanted for a long time.

Zoa

Smash Ace
Duuuuuuude. He swats Pit's arrows away like he does with his dead man volley in numerous Zelda games...

Too hype.

Zoa

Smash Ace
It looks like Zelda can control wherever she wants Din's Fire to go. It looks like it grows bigger the longer it sits out, too. o.o

Bazkip

Smash Master
We put a lander on a comet but **** it I'm more hype for 3.5

GANON FLOAT AND REFLECTOR MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Fortress

Smash Master
The PMDT will probably drop the changelog soon (I can't find it anywhere right now), but what I've noticed so far along with everybody else:

Ganondorf: Neutral B is now Ocarina's "Dead Man's Volley" sans the ball of light. He can reflect projectiles with this attack. This is observed at 1:39 where he stops Hovering and performs it on Pit's arrows on the air and ground. Shown to be a pretty fast attack, but probably one of Ganondorf's weaker ones on hit. Also has what appears to be a new Spot Dodging animation at 1:40. Not sure what the data on this one will be compared to his old one.

Zelda: Running animation changed? Din's Fire now only fires one mine, it seems. Inputting Side-B again gives her control over her mine after placing it, allowing her to reposition it while resetting the timer(?).

Last edited:

Zoa

Smash Ace
Ganon sidestep looks like he disappears and reappears in a cloud of purple.

Last edited:

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
Ganon playing like he actually is ganon is something I've wanted for a long time.
It was foretold in the legends of yore, that one day a group of incredible individuals would return our dark lord and savior to us, thank you.

Top Bottom