• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
The last ****ing chapter aint clear on that ****
Gyuki appears in Killer B's subconscious. It isn't directly stated that Kurama is re-sealed into Naruto, but it was made clear in an earlier chapter that that was the plan - that Kurama would be resealed into Naruto, and Naruto would from then on serve as a midpoint for all of the tailed beasts.

And the others like Son Goku, Matatabi, Isobu, etc.?
It isn't made clear.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Gyuki appears in Killer B's subconscious. It isn't directly stated that Kurama is re-sealed into Naruto, but it was made clear in an earlier chapter that that was the plan - that Kurama would be resealed into Naruto, and Naruto would from then on serve as a midpoint for all of the tailed beasts.
I meat the way he's just randomly sleeping outside in one panel

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Hey all

Random post

Played some Smash Wii U with one of EMGs guys, SmashCentral. Tried some Custom Controls, and B-sticking/Wavbouncing is back. If you're unfamiliar with what it did in Brawl

Start at 3:04

Yay me

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Hey all

Random post

Played some Smash Wii U with one of EMGs guys, SmashCentral. Tried some Custom Controls, and B-sticking/Wavbouncing is back. If you're unfamiliar with what it did in Brawl

Start at 3:04

Yay me
You can wavebounce and b-reverse in the 3ds version. Good to see that B-sticking is in too.

So similar to brawl makes me afraid that it still has the stupid brawl engine problems, like random input lag just because.
Does anyone know how many frames of buffer it has?

Zoa

Smash Ace
I work around teenagers all day as a shift leader in my restaurant. I constantly have to put up with back sass, telling them to put their phones and get to work, teen angst, don't flirt with the customers, etc. I feel like their damn parent.

...I just turned 22 on the 7th. ._.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Ooops. I didn't know :p

But it's def in there and is easy to do. It makes me curious about other potential exploits that could be found.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Checkin' out Windows 10 right now on my laptop. It's actually pretty damn sweet. Removes a lot of the stuff I didn't like about Windows 8 (cough Metro cough).

It's supposed to come out late next year, so if you're considering getting a new pre-built computer or a laptop soon... I'd recommend waiting until 10 comes out and just skipping 8.

Weeeeeeeeeee

Spralwers

Smash Ace
I have a thread prepared to plan out and start discussion for a grassroots PM side tourney at apex. Should I actually post it in the Apex 2015 board? Tournament listings? Project M general?

Last edited:

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
This is apparently a thing.

And this too.

I can't stop watching it. I need to find the actual opening for whatever anime this is so I can compare and laugh more at the silliness of it all.

JOE!

Smash Hero
So, 3 women want my **** at the moment and I can't choose between, especially after going on a rather successful date with one of them.

What do?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
So, 3 women want my **** at the moment and I can't choose between, especially after going on a rather successful date with one of them.

What do?
See them all back to back like a character from a show and have it all blow up in your face in hilariously comical fashion?

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
This is apparently a thing.

And this too.

I can't stop watching it. I need to find the actual opening for whatever anime this is so I can compare and laugh more at the silliness of it all.
It looks.. fan animated. Not bad for an amatuer either.

@Joe **** you buddy you want a ****ing ***** slaying medal?

Zoa

Smash Ace
I was just told straight up in my face that I'm a "Melee fanboy", and that the sole reason I'm a PM only player is because Smash isn't "Melee 2.0". I need a .gif for this legendary amount of stupidity. Can't do it on Wii U.

Vashimus

Smash Master

What do?
Who said you had to choose?

Take the other two on dates and try to push things as far as they'll go. No means no obviously, but at least try to make it happen.

Last edited:

JOE!

Smash Hero
Who said you had to choose?

Take the other two on dates and try to push things as far as they'll go.
Hm, dunno... seems kinda weird to me I guess?

I've always sorta had one girl at a time, and I've already had some fun with the 1st one (date++) and I guess it seems weird to date somebody else after a 1st date with another?

JOE!

Smash Hero
But yeah, real talk.

I had a very nice date monday into tuesday with a girl, but then today was hitting it off with the others (though Ive been in contact with all three for around the same time)

Should I take a chance on the other two, or stay with the 1st?

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
But yeah, real talk.

I had a very nice date monday into tuesday with a girl, but then today was hitting it off with the others (though Ive been in contact with all three for around the same time)

Should I take a chance on the other two, or stay with the 1st?
The one with the biggest knockers. Put on a ring on it.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
definitely explore your options

i mean one of these girls could have an oral fixation and you woulda never known

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

What do?
( ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Monogamy is a good thing, just pointing that out.

Long live the Polygamy Union.

I only somewhat miss this manga just for moments like this.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Too bad that kind of thing only works in fiction where reality is out to lunch.

Don't string anyone along, bruh. Treating other people like slabs of meat is unacceptable.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Hm, dunno... seems kinda weird to me I guess?

I've always sorta had one girl at a time, and I've already had some fun with the 1st one (date++) and I guess it seems weird to date somebody else after a 1st date with another?
Girls go out with multiple guys all the time. As long as you let them know you enjoy being single and are not in a rush for a committed relationship, most girls are cool with it. But if you feel weird about it, then it's your call.

Seeing multiple girls keeps you from feeling desperate (even unconciously) like you would just going out with one girl at a time. You're not thinking "Damn, I hope I don't mess it up with this girl" on the date, because you're like "It's all good, I have backups". And dates tend to go a lot smoother when you're not worried about the outcome.

If you do want to ask out the other two, do it fast. It's not good to keep a woman waiting.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I think it depends what you're looking for/to get out of the relationship
If you really just want boning/companionship, theres nothing wrong with dating multiple people/open relationships, as long as all parties are aware/okay with it.

While I'm half-way in the camp that says monogamy isn't natural and marriage isn't really needed, I think one on one relationships are fantastic and can be really beneficial on a mental/emotional level, provided they are healthy and such.

I dont know the girls so I can't recomend one or the other, you know them the best though. I dont think there would be anything wrong with exploring your options as long as the first girl didn't care

Grills and relationships are overrated (still bitter over my breakup, but im in a much better place now)

Top Bottom