• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I used to sleep perfectly from 9pm to 6am every day, and then puberty happened

puberty sucks, highly recommended against having it, just be a crappy little high-pitched kid forever

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
it takes me an hour to fall asleep on a good day, usually it takes much longer
but if I feel like taking a nap, I'm out in around 10 minutes

why

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
it takes me an hour to fall asleep on a good day, usually it takes much longer
but if I feel like taking a nap, I'm out in around 10 minutes

why
This.

I also feel more energized when sleeping less than 5 hours. If I sleep more, then it becomes impossible to get up in the morning.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
This.

I also feel more energized when sleeping less than 5 hours. If I sleep more, then it becomes impossible to get up in the morning.
That's because you're running on emergency adrenaline and insulin your body is producing just to stay conscious. It's like, very not good for you.

You're supposed to go out of your way apparently to get between 6 and 8 and not any less or more. In my experience that seems true--- If I operate on less than 6 I'm fluctuant in my mood and energy from adrenaline surges and if I get more than 8 i'm just groggy all day from my body assuming "hibernation mode".

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I cry inside when people do this but it's understandable.
I tried out the new Dedede for a while and did way better with him than my Ganon and I was like, nope stickin with mah dorfy.

I'm wondering how ridiculous the 3ds roster would look if they added another row (since there's only room for 3 more char.'s). Somebody gimme a visual aid.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
****, stop talking about sleep
hadn't slept since Saturday at noon, passed out on my dorm floor at 8 ish and just woke up, wouldn't recomend that.

Eating breakfast then going to sleep right after feels really weird.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
****, stop talking about sleep
hadn't slept since Saturday at noon, passed out on my dorm floor at 8 ish and just woke up, wouldn't recomend that.

Eating breakfast then going to sleep right after feels really weird.
Don't think of it as breakfast

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
In other news I just got done reading strongbad's bit on "vectoring" and holy ****, maybe competitive smash isn't for me after all :S

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I tried out the new Dedede for a while and did way better with him than my Ganon and I was like, nope stickin with mah dorfy.

I'm wondering how ridiculous the 3ds roster would look if they added another row (since there's only room for 3 more char.'s). Somebody gimme a visual aid.
Yo D3 is fun in this game I need to get used to his new bair and such. Also speaking of Ganon did he get more buffs than nerfs or vise versa?

Fortress

Smash Master
Go back to competitive custom robo
Yo, Custom Robo is great. Let's bust out the Gamecubes and get some team tag battle on.

Yo D3 is fun in this game I need to get used to his new bair and such. Also speaking of Ganon did he get more buffs than nerfs or vise versa?
Probably close to an even amount of really good buffs and really bad nerfs to where his placement is going to be more-or-less par for the course. The life of a Ganon player is truly a struggle. Though, I consider him my secondary to Shulk.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
if you guys are tryna watch a funny anime watch Binbougami ga! or Golden Boy (dubbed version for golden boy, its probably the only dub ive seen where the dub is 100% better than the original)

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
if you guys are tryna watch a funny anime watch Binbougami ga! or Golden Boy (dubbed version for golden boy, its probably the only dub ive seen where the dub is 100% better than the original)
I remember being like 14 and trying to rent VHS's of goldenboy without my parents finding out so I could **** off to them.

Oh to be young again.

Player -0

Smash Hero
That moment where your parents suck and put something on your laptop so you can't watch youtube or anything. And I mean everything.

At least I can still play games on my computer. Logic makes sense guys.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
That moment where your parents suck and put something on your laptop so you can't watch youtube or anything. And I mean everything.

Virus?

Or something else?

Aren't you 18+????

D

Deleted member

Nope, and they never will. There is no 3.5. It was all a clever ruse just to **** with everybody. Grab that bottle of whiskey and crawl under your covers because this is it man, this is the end.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
We're stuck with ****ing deep kong, float nair and spindash the character for the rest of our lives ;-;

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Nope, and they never will. There is no 3.5. It was all a clever ruse just to **** with everybody. Grab that bottle of whiskey and crawl under your covers because this is it man, this is the end.
That sounds kinda nice actually. :3

We're stuck with ****ing deep kong, float nair and spindash the character for the rest of our lives ;-;
What do you mean? Wait is DK actually being overused/abused in PM??

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master

Looks like the jailbait tier has a new member.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
I cry inside when people do this but it's understandable.
For real though, selling out was one of the best decisions I ever made. It suddenly felt like I was actually participating in the community, rather than simply trolling it by virtue of my character choice.

Plus, actually winning some games is nice

Last edited:
Top Bottom