• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
@ Frost | Odds Frost | Odds that bowser video was cool, but every character can act immediately out of the tourney winner in PM

Writing a 8-9 page argumentative APA research paper whose topic on net neutrality sucks. :( Should of picked an easier topic.
I generally don't nitpick grammar, but bro it's should've, not should of. It's a contraction. I don't know why people don't understand that. Contractions are a big part of our language, and people understand fully that what they're saying is short for "should/would/could have," so I don't get where they think the word 'of' comes into play.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
>dating discussion

"Single woman seeks good man."
Be worthy of that^.
That's it.
/topic

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
On a totally tangential point, I never use the L button, and I cannot understand that comic in your sig

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'm just going to enjoy being single for a while. Relationships are too draining and I'm not really into hook-ups that much in the first place.

My jimmies are still too rustled for me to sleep tonight, been laying in bed for like 45 min. I need an anime to start/watch
I should finish nichijou

Edit: funimation why did you take down like every nichijou video on the interwebs ;_;

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I hear nichijou is good

Or you could be the first guy to ever watch katanagatari after I recommend it even though I recommend it every ten pages

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Since I'm stuck with melee sometimes I just zone out and up air CPUs with pikachu for an hour

ETA: Ty based soft

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Since I'm stuck with melee sometimes I just zone out and up air CPUs with pikachu for an hour

ETA: Ty based soft
I can't stop watching this, I just love/feel bad for all the characters
and I love how the ninjas just get utterly **** on all the time, like their art style/character design is more cartoony than the rest of the show and they are pretty eccentric, but they just get dumpster-ed immediately i love it

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
IKR

Btw, you have to watch the previews at the end of each episode because a couple of them actually reveal plot points that get mentioned later, but which don't happen on screen

ETA: Also ghneko are you pmdt because you've got pmdt flair on reddit but I never noticed it on swf

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
IKR

Btw, you have to watch the previews at the end of each episode because a couple of them actually reveal plot points that get mentioned later, but which don't happen on screen

ETA: Also ghneko are you pmdt because you've got pmdt flair on reddit but I never noticed it on swf
Thanks for the tip

Oh my god Nee-san is the most horrifying character to ever exist in a show like this. Oh my god, how can something so cute be so terrifying

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Thanks for the tip

Oh my god Nee-san is the most horrifying character to ever exist in a show like this. Oh my god, how can something so cute be so terrifying
You enjoying this anime so much is a beautiful pm social moment.

What do you mean by ETA Tink-er?

Unrelated, How do people play Fox competitively, if I get even slightly rustled, all of my tech fails. I don't understand how people can be salty and still be consistent with Fox.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I knew the name looked familiar. You're the guy who did the "Melee is a Beautiful Accident" video.

Disagree with a few points, but I enjoyed it.
Yeah I'm that fellow. I know where I messed up and have received the brunt of criticisms. Some things weren't said well enough and I apparently trash talked Melee blah blah. After the mistakes there I try to do better with my future stuff. But thanks!

I totally woke up late and missed the relationship part of the discussion, then it skipped to anime oops

I've been in a 2 hour away relationship before. It didn't help the girl has anger issues, daddy issues, was on the pills so emotionally she was off the wall ... euh let's not revisit it. Point being is that relationship broke my heart. She cheated on me and somehow it was my fault. If I ever got mad at her for anything it would be the end of the world, but every little thing she did i brushed off because, like Soft said, I can't hold grudges and especially for petty ****. We didn't see eachother for months because if I came to see her she "wouldn't be able to pick up the pieces when I left." Jesus, why did I do that. After her, I've broken out of the ability to fall "head over heels" in love. Doesn't exist.

So that's over thankfully, and I've found myself a wonderful girl. It's moreso wonderful because we're very alike and after a period of awkwardness and not being fully open, we've broken that boundary and are really tight now. We don't really follow how-to-be-a-couple and it's moreso we're two people who enjoy eachothers company and are romantically involved with eachother. We hardly get into fights because we're both smarter then to get mad over silly stuff and if there is I'll say flat out and fix it there. We both also are independent and lead different lives - she never played Smash since I met her, but she's accepting of my weird habits. I make it sound great but I know where there are problems and understand we could not work in a year or so. But life is life.

Sorry, totally being "that guy" saying "oh, look at me and my perfect relationship"" but it's far from perfect. I agree with what Canon moreless. Write your own story and don't be hindered by predispositions of how a couple "should" be. Just, y'know, if you click, it's great.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
...People can fall asleep in less than 45 minutes? Man, I'm really missing out.
I've got a great secret that really helps you fall asleep instantly every time
smoke a ton of weed before bed :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Sleeping is ez
dumb n00bs
Close your eyes
And chose your side
Gone in 5
u welcum

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I've got a great secret that really helps you fall asleep instantly every time
smoke a ton of weed before bed :yeahboi:
That works. Also I do that while watching Japanese adult cartoons late at night every once in a blue moon.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I have yogurt and no spoon. If I take it home in my bookbag, I run the risk of it exploding all over my books. If I throw it away I will feel wasteful.

ultimate dilemma

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
@ Frost | Odds Frost | Odds that bowser video was cool, but every character can act immediately out of the tourney winner in PM
It seems that everyone can do most stuff at around the same time out of the TW, but not airdodge. Bowser can airdodge the moment you press the jump button, whereas most characters seem to have to wait until they're physically above the ledge in the animation or something. The delay seems to be about 9 or 10 frames?

I don't know if there's anyone else who can airdodge instantly. Regardless, I should have been clearer in the video. >.>

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
I'm just going to enjoy being single for a while. Relationships are too draining and I'm not really into hook-ups that much in the first place.
People who say that are the ones who need hookups the most. Unleash the beast, softie.

the second you view the concept of relationships as a problem to solve, you done goofed all the way up and down

I've already said this before, but the best dating advice is to realize the absurdity of all dating advice, and simply become a better person until a similarly-good person decides they enjoy your company enough to live with you for the next six or so decades
Maybe not a "problem" per se, but I'd view building relationships as a skill. Something where you learn from your mistakes and improve on over time like anything else in life. Of course sometimes it's not your fault and the other person just has issues, but you work on what you can.

Last edited:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub

My jimmies are still too rustled for me to sleep tonight, been laying in bed for like 45 min. I need an anime to start/watch
I should finish nichijou

Edit: funimation why did you take down like every nichijou video on the interwebs ;_;
Speaking of animes, anyone seen "The Devil is a Part-timer"?
I personally think it's hysterical.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Dude just become 15 again
You'll sit on your bed and end up napping for an hour after 10 seconds
...The hell kinda 15 year old were you? Naps like that never happened when I was young.

I wish. D:

Loved this anime. HAIL LORD MCSATAN!

B.W.

Smash Champion
This is an anime I suggest everyone puts on their must watch list.

The humor isn't completelyJapanese specific like most anime (though its not without its Japanese humor completely). It also manages to actually be a good and interesting story.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
...The hell kinda 15 year old were you? Naps like that never happened when I was young.

I wish. D:

Loved this anime. HAIL LORD MCSATAN!
Liked just 'cause of McSatan.
@ B.W. B.W. That's what I've thought of the story so far it's pretty good actually.

Last edited:
Top Bottom