• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
they should take Melee mewtwo, and nerf him with PM mewtwo in mind. That way, Mewtwo will carry on Pichu's legacy

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I randomly decided to watch this anime called Kill la Kill on Netflix, it's too intense
Yeah, that's right.

Honestly, I go on just as many liking sprees as @ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY .*snip* I'm also glad that I avoided grump tier.
Good luck not resorting to disappointment with things in general the way I have to cope with all the bull that happens on this planet. Seriously.

Damn, I thought the thing you liked more than anything, was liking things
I'm not all-loving....Only somewhat. And I'm NOT good at conveying it unambiguously, but I'm not dense, nor am I a wretched ice king out of some bad shounen manga or something lol.
Besides, some things really don't deserve approval because they really are that bad.
:(
Why do you always feel the need to belittle the opinions of so clichedly often?(Fixed.)
Because many of those opinions are short-term events of whiny kids taking possession of adult bodies/have already been said and proven dumb and or needlessly hurtful of others/I'm a biased, overly serious prick with real trouble empathizing with some behaviors//asking for it due to being all of that at once/AND I've already said those same sorts of stupid things myself, so actually take my advice when I say you've done nothing new and accomplished nothing good, you blockheads!

After seeing a number of people in this thread wearing a skirt, I'm pretty much hardened to anything,
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Nintendo probably won't change anything balance-wise until Wii u version is out of the way.
I just hope they release a changelist for each update. It takes like 1 hour to go through each of Valve's Dota patch notes lmao. I dunno why they would keep stuff like this secret.

Which reminds me, it's gonna be a treat to go through 3.5's changelist. When your most played chars are Ganon and DK, there isn't exactly any sad news to look forward to.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Nintendo probably won't change anything balance-wise until Wii u version is out of the way.
I just hope they release a changelist for each update. It takes like 1 hour to go through each of Valve's Dota patch notes lmao. I dunno why they would keep stuff like this secret.

Which reminds me, it's gonna be a treat to go through 3.5's changelist. When your most played chars are Ganon and DK, there isn't exactly any sad news to look forward to.
Inb4 Ganon is worse

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
it doesn't really matter if your reasoning makes sense to yourself, mech. it comes off to everyone else as being an asshole whether you want it to or not. you really should try to change your habits if you can otherwise people will almost always think you're a jerk :/

MLGF

Smash Lord
Lies and slander and lies again.
Seriously, so many previously high tier vets in that game proceeded to give me cancer.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
C stick set to attack opens up so many agzdrop options oh my god
have to resist the urge to lab

Where do you sign up for team dude 4 stars? Sounds hype

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
it doesn't really matter if your reasoning makes sense to yourself, mech. it comes off to everyone else as being an ******* whether you want it to or not. you really should try to change your habits if you can otherwise people will almost always think you're a jerk :/
I've lived with that for over a decade. I don't like that I'm like that, but I don't always have something nice to say.
Big part of why I try not to talk IRL unless absolutely necessary/I actually have things worth saying.

What kind of idiot makes "friends" who will consider him an unfettered prick when I say or do anything iffy regardless of extenuating circumstances? I don't live in a comic book; that's stupid to do in the first place.
/unhealthy bias

...Working on it all the same.
When your most played chars are Ganon and DK, there isn't exactly any sad news to look forward to.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Never tagging SB again, he is banned from team 4 dudes star.
To settle this we are gonna have the PMS vs. TDFS crew battle. It's gonna happen at the happeningest venue in the world, 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, D.C. 20535.

I'm also going to stop watching MLP because of you Strong Bad, and while I'm at it I might as well dismantle my shrine to you.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
There's a limit to how far you can take a joke.

You can extend that limit and even turn it into an inside joke if you do it well.

Right now, this "12 year old" shtick is not working out and I suggest we go full D1 on it and #BAN it.

Vashimus

Smash Master
**** relationships, just **** them
I had a bad weekend and didn't want to talk that much, told her that, she said it was okay, but it wasn't okay
then I made ONE ****ING MISTAKE because I forgot one stupid thing, and all of a sudden everything is bad and apparently has been bad and my fault just she wouldn't tell me, and assumed I should just know
Like god damn, shouldn't forgiveness go both ways? Like I've never ever gotten mad at her for anything, and instantly forgave her for every stupid thing she ever did because I can't hold grudges. We've been dating for four years and shes just telling me now that we're not compatible, everything is my fault, and we have nothing in common
I just feel like **** because my cant blame anyone but myself even though its hardly my fault. Is that a character flaw? I can't even bring myself to be mad for anything for more than a few minutes. Who would have thought that I would be feeling like ****ing **** because I'm too nice to people
Oh my god **** this feeling so much, so much
God ****ing damn it, someone play smash with me
If she wants to end the relationship, don't freak out, just let her. Not to seem callous, but it's not like she can't be replaced.

Whenever relationships go sour, by virtue of us being the man, we're always going to get blame. Sucks, but life's not always fair.

Most girls our age aren't really looking for serious relationships, they just want some fun with cute guys. This is good for us, but after 4 years, she's probably starting to feel a little fettered. Simply put, let her go, you're too young to have to be dealing with this kind of drama.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I am good.

My sets with darkrain were not recorded, no, unfortunately.
GnW is so broken, dat dtilt got too much rrange, lasts 2 long

Make it only last 1/3rd as long, Gdubs aint strong enough to make a manhole cover flop about liek dat

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
There's a limit to how far you can take a joke.

You can extend that limit and even turn it into an inside joke if you do it well.

Right now, this "12 year old" shtick is not working out and I suggest we go full D1 on it and #BAN it.
yeah I feel it too, but sometimes you have got to see how far you can push the limits of the PM social thread.

Is anyone up for PM elderly social tomorrow though?

Last edited:
Top Bottom