• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Roster Reveal - Roy!

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think for 47 slots (46 playable characters plus the random icon), they would need to do:

1st row: 10 slots
2nd row: 9 slots
3rd row: 10 slots
4th row: 9 slots
5th row: 10 slots

And would have to throw in an extra random icon.
If it went 9 10 9 10 9 instead then it wouldn't need an extra Random icon. I'm working on something now that I'll post to the Roster topic soon.

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
How it looks now:

There are 50 maximum allowed character slots, with 10 in each row (so 5 rows are possible in the end). For further discussion about this, http://smashboards.com/threads/full-roster-character-select-screen.336143/ isn't a bad place to start.
:D oht thanks! Not to be all artsy about it, but..

Wouldnt it make more sense to have the pokemon on the bottom row? 7 spaces on bottom, 7 pokemon.. you know what I mean?

Or atleast move the random to the middle on the bottom- to separate fire emblem, and to have the random in a more even spot.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero

First row Mario universe characters.
Second row "anime"/"fantasy" series characters (and nearly all of the characters use a sword/blade)
Third row, "space" series.
Fourth row, series that HAL developed, the three retros, and two guests.
Fifth row, handheld series characters.

Courtesy of splat for arranging the roster screen about how I described it (and LD50 for the 9/10/9/10/9 idea).

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Woah woah woah.. whats the deal with these random characters? x)
Those were just my proposals for the five extra possible newcomers with the Clone Engine. Here is a slightly modified version of that proposed roster (again courtesy of splat):

Cereal Bawks

Smash Ace
NNID
cereal_bawks
Someone on Reddit found what might be the "full" roster in a stream:

I put "full" in quotes because the PMBR might add 5 more characters.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Well obviously we wanna get all the Brawl vets back in the game. Whether or not that happens in the next release we'll have to wait and see.

Top Bottom