• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
you ready dude
Great games man! I think I kinda like Peach after playing her, I might pick her up.
Man my Marth is so out of practice. Or maybe I was never good with him and only used juke gimmicks in the past? Oh well, I have someone new I can replace him with if he doesn't improve soon.
That last game went on forever! I thought it would go to time X3

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody looking to play? Need to quench this hype somehow.

skrublord510

Smash Cadet
Great games man! I think I kinda like Peach after playing her, I might pick her up.
Man my Marth is so out of practice. Or maybe I was never good with him and only used juke gimmicks in the past? Oh well, I have someone new I can replace him with if he doesn't improve soon.
That last game went on forever! I thought it would go to time X3
yeah dude peach is a little weird with the lag though, also sorry about the lag my brotherstarted plaing xbox mid way through

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
GG @ Support. Support.

Dat Tink too scurry, pls stahp. I'm awful at chasing zoners with this wonky setup. You had nice boomerang follow ups. I couldn't Lkick you at all.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
GG @ Support. Support.

Dat Tink too scurry, pls stahp. I'm awful at chasing zoners with this wonky setup. You had nice boomerang follow ups. I couldn't Lkick you at all.
Lol thanks. You're actually the first person I've played wifi battles on. And good god is wifi super hard to get used to. But your Zelda is mad good. GGs lets play some other time yeah? <3

Phendrana Drifts

Smash Journeyman
From what I can tell good connections are random. For example I could play someone and have very little lag. I could rehost and get more lag then before. So if ur having trouble playing vs somone rehost to reset for a better connection.

NEO!

Smash Lord
youre extremely used to wifi and going to continually camp me doing the same thing as i exit that range every time its a bad match for both of us
ok?... we had a good internet connection which is rare.

i wasn't camping ...so u dont like Samus. i can pick other characters.

Last edited:

GCSalty

Smash Rookie
Add me, anybody 0048-9502-0889. I'm pretty decent. I mostly play with tournament rules on starters and neutral stages at random.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
Add me, anybody 0048-9502-0889. I'm pretty decent. I mostly play with tournament rules on starters and neutral stages at random.
i'll be around if you want to play a few, we're only a state over lets hope the connection is good

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good morning/afternoon peeps. Anybody want to play? Might be my last few games of PM for a while coming.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Good morning/afternoon peeps. Anybody want to play? Might be my last few games of PM for a while coming.
I'll play you, Zatch, if you're still there. I need to practice up on 3.5.

Just may need 5-10 minutes first, though.

Edit: 'Kay-'kay, I'm online.

Last edited:
Top Bottom