• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Yaxsley

Smash Rookie
Hi! From Spain. Anybody want to play¿? Code: 4773- 4142- 4918

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I want some. 5074-0615-2753
GGs,your skill level is definitely above mine.Funny thing is,since you waited till a bit before using ZSS,I thought you didn't use her too much.I was wrong.:grin:
Can't really say anything was wrong w/ your playstyle,except you might leave yourself open to grabs by shielding a bit too much.You were quite unpredictable in your approaches/baiting.
Thanks for playing!

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
GGs,your skill level is definitely above mine.Funny thing is,since you waited till a bit before using ZSS,I thought you didn't use her too much.I was wrong.:grin:
Can't really say anything was wrong w/ your playstyle,except you might leave yourself open to grabs by shielding a bit too much.You were quite unpredictable in your approaches/baiting.
Thanks for playing!
Thanks! I only shielded so much because of your awesome pressure game. But I HATE squirtle. Like, I HATE SQUIRTLE. I liked your Ivysaur. And during our matches, I discovered what might be a ZSS chaingrab! You out played me a couple times as well, especially when you went ganon for a bit. GGs and I hope to play you again when we have both grown a bit.

ParadOxymoron

Smash Cadet
Something's screwy with my WiFi, it's telling me that a Player 2 and a Player 3 are Brawling but I'm stuck in the training room

Let me restart my Wii, see if that does anything

ParadOxymoron

Smash Cadet
Sorry Drsus, something's not working
It's saying your room is 2/4 before I even join it and whenever I do I have the same p2 / p3 problem

Does anyone else wanna see if we can overcome technological difficulties and get a match going?

0993 - 8429 - 5122

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna play? I'm kinda waiting for @Lord Fawful because I wanna see his Ice Climbers, but I can play with someone else until I get him. I think he might even be off for now though.
On that note, did anyone play Fawful's Ice Climbers since his thumb healed? How are they?

P.S. I'll be waiting in a lobby if anyone wants to hop in.

Last edited:

skrublord510

Smash Cadet
Anyone wanna play? I'm kinda waiting for @Lord Fawful because I wanna see his Ice Climbers, but I can play with someone else until I get him. I think he might even be off for now though.
On that note, did anyone play Fawful's Ice Climbers since his thumb healed? How are they?

P.S. I'll be waiting in a lobby if anyone wants to hop in.
FC: 3871-4711-1440 ill play

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
game anyone?
Hey there! I'll be glad to have a few with you.

A bit of pre-warning though, I'm on a new (read: sketchy) network, so the quality may or may not be the best. And as such, I am donning a new FC: 1509-2390-9910

Top Bottom