• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
holy **** you're way better than me. im not used to button delay at all
You were doing quite well, I wouldn't say I'm that much better than you. And I could tell you were having difficulties, our connection was about average. I'm sure you'll adapt to it soon hanging around here. You've got a nice fawksee there too. <3

Last edited:

TreyTheGr8

Smash Cadet
You were doing quite well, I wouldn't say I'm that much better than you. And I could tell you were having difficulties, our connection was about average. I'm sure you'll adapt to it soon hanging around here. You've got a nice fawksee there too. <3
haha thanks man. we'll play later playing with a friend rn. but yeah the connection im currently using on my wii is a little iffy. it won't let me use my other wifi's idk why its only this certain one

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
Yeah that's Desync.
What the hell then, I have the PM Wifi safe set. PM 3.5 Netplay ISO is what i'm using. Patched it with Wimmfi like always, and I'm getting desync? ugh,.

Last edited:

5eb

Smash Rookie
GGs Zatch, this latency makes it difficult for any kind of AT for an unseasoned wifi player, I really like your ness. ^.^
EDIT; is netplay any better?

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
GGs Zatch, this latency makes it difficult for any kind of AT for an unseasoned wifi player, I really like your ness. ^.^
I understand its hindrance; it bugged me too lol. Thanks, your Wolf is pretty outstanding.

anyone here wana play P:M? FC:3222 5226 7022
I'll play. 0949-5879-5571

D

Deleted member

Anybody free to play for a while? I haven't played in a month due to an injury in my thumb and I'm unsure If I'll do well, but SHTILLLLL...

This is the code being of friend: 2239-3833-6706

Edit: Found somebody, nvm.

Last edited by a moderator:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Anybody free to play for a while? I haven't played in a month due to an injury in my thumb and I'm unsure If I'll do well, but SHTILLLLL...

This is the code being of friend: 2239-3833-6706
I'll play. Mines is 5074-0615-2753

Cool sig, by the way. ; P

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Well I mean how did you play online last time?
I last played online in 3.02, when you needed the special version of Wi-Fi safe made by someone on the forums. Is there some special link needed to connect to Wiimfi servers or is the default Wi-Fi safe set on the website. Sorry. Thank you.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I last played online in 3.02, when you needed the special version of Wi-Fi safe made by someone on the forums. Is there some special link needed to connect to Wiimfi servers or is the default Wi-Fi safe set on the website. Sorry. Thank you.
The wifi-safe version I got from the Project M website apparently has the Wiimmfi patch pre-installed from what I can tell.

Good games @ ds22 ds22 ! Those FFA matches were hilarious.

Top Bottom