• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ahhh that 2nd game was just as good as the first. soooo close.. did you double fart me that 3rd stock? lol thought that's what i saw but doesnt it take recharge time ? musta been a different first attack. GGs. i shouldnt have gone random for the last game though
GG's Chirka! Nice R.O.B! Is he your main? And I might've but it was most likely a half charged one, alot of Wario's don't seem to use it much. Idk man, it feels like it charges pretty slow to me. Haha

GG's @ waygu waygu Sorry about the random taunts. I have X mapped to footstool for my Wario. My Bowser seems to be combo food for your Ivysaur, keep getting hit by the bullet seeds. lol

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs a6, sorry for being a bad match i couldnt turn it around
GG's @ waygu waygu Sorry about the random taunts. I have X mapped to footstool for my Wario. My Bowser seems to be combo food for your Ivysaur, keep getting hit by the bullet seeds. lol
lmao that was the only stock i was proud of. i can box out w bullet seed well but i gotta be out for blood to do it so its infrequent but living to 160+ every time was getting to me

skrub once you're done w paradoxium i'll play you, also am a scrub

Last edited:
ggs a6, sorry for being a bad match i couldnt turn it around

lmao that was the only stock i was proud of. i can box out w bullet seed well but i gotta be out for blood to do it so its infrequent but living to 160+ every time was getting to me

skrub once you're done w paradoxium i'll play you, also am a scrub
Just keep playing! Frequent the thread. That's how I learned. When I started I had no knowledge of tech or spacing lol

Top Bottom