• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
you have to add me as a friend i think
Those were hilarious games! I wish you'd stayed a little longer though, I was about to bring out Charizard. I don't know what happened with that triple CF SD, sometimes I can't control him, especially on places like Hyrule Castle XD You're a good Sheik, stick with it.
Learn to wavedash, it does matter.

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
I know, it's tyrannical ;-;
It's great, we had some insanely close games though. My DK and Olimar were pressuring him I noticed. Trying to pick up Sonic though, don't exactly know all of his tricks besides Spin Dash cancelling and recovery homing attack.

Last edited:

skrublord510

Smash Cadet
Those were hilarious games! I wish you'd stayed a little longer though, I was about to bring out Charizard. I don't know what happened with that triple CF SD, sometimes I can't control him, especially on places like Hyrule Castle XD You're a good Sheik, stick with it.
Learn to wavedash, it does matter.
dude give me like 10 min let m eat well go again if you want

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Whoo! Insanely fun games, bro. You got a lot better with that Ness since the first time I ever played Wi-Fi against you.
Yeah, he's a work in progress. Your DK has improved a lot too of course, that was great practice for my characters. Thanks for playing mate.

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
Yeah, he's a work in progress. Your DK has improved a lot too of course, that was great practice for my characters. Thanks for playing mate.
Thanks a lot dude, ofcourse i had to practice the Kong, I can't let him expand by himself. You were great practice as well, especially for knowing when to bait out a PK fire with my Pikmin so I can switch to red (Fire) pikmin and absorb all of the blows. It's tough out there for an Olimar. Got really intense though, mate. Anytime!

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
lol ur way above my pay grade man, gg's though
Oh, I thought you had gotten disconnected or something. Your Sheik did have an interesting variety of strings, it was fun. Good games.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
god i practiced all month and i still come up short GG kaizo
some advice if you'd like, don't throw out so many attacks unless you are sure they're going to connect, or that you know you'll be at a safe distance after the attack. That might be easier said than done but it all comes with practice and reading your opponent. Sometimes it's best to just sit back and react to their moves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom