• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, Zatch! That's all I can play for now.

Really hype matches as always, despite the lag, and 3.5Ganon2stronk4me. MainingGanonnow.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
GG's, Zatch! That's all I can play for now.

Really hype matches as always, despite the lag, and 3.5Ganon2stronk4me. MainingGanonnow.
Fun games dude, that lag had me laughing so much for what appeared to be no reason. Something about Ganon in slo-mo perhaps. Your characters are talented as usual, thoroughly enjoyed playing you in 3.5 for the first time. I hope to see you on Smash 4 as well soon!

Last edited:

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
GG's Chirka! Nice R.O.B! Is he your main? And I might've but it was most likely a half charged one, alot of Wario's don't seem to use it much. Idk man, it feels like it charges pretty slow to me. Haha
atm don't have a main. Pre 3.5 was a zelda main. R.I.P. so experimenting. have played the entire cast a bit, but spent about a month on R.O.B. back in the day.

Also matches anyone? new FC will edit in a minute

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, Zatch! That's all I can play.

Really hype matches as always, despite the lag, and 3.5Ganon2stronk4me. GonnamainGanonnow.
Fun games dude, that lag had me laughing so much for what appeared to be no reason. Something about Ganon in slo-mo perhaps. Your characters are talented as usual, thoroughly enjoyed playing you in 3.5 for the first time. I hope to see you on Smash 4 as well soon!
Thanks, man. Same to you (especially your Ness and Ike). Looking forward to Smash 4 on the Wii U. :) Can't believe it's already coming out so soon.

Has Ike's side special been altered now, BTW, which you were just testing out on your own that one match back there? I wasn't aware of much changes made to him, but I know they've been on a nerf rally here. Lol.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Also matches anyone?
I'll play. 0949-5879-5571
Has Ike's side special been altered now, BTW, which you were just testing out on your own that one match back there? I wasn't aware of much changes made to him, but I know they've been on a nerf rally here. Lol.
Yeah, I know the timing's changed on his QD jump cancel. That was one of the first things I made note of when I played Ike in 3.5 for the very first time lol. My jump inputs weren't making it through frequently so I'd end up QDing off of the stage.

Last edited:

Chirka

Smash Journeyman
my wii's giving me a hard time. might grab my roommates. 2-5 mins

1722 6465 1066 new FC

okay NVM apparently my wifi sd card wont boot atm.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
my wii's giving me a hard time. might grab my roommates. 2-5 mins

1722 6465 1066 new FC

okay NVM apparently my wifi sd card wont boot atm.
It looks like you got it to work, so I'm just informing you that I'm hosting a room.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh, I take it we're done this time. Good games Chirka. I was wondering why you were leaving mid-game to rehost.

D

Deleted member

Anyone wanna play? I'm kinda waiting for @Lord Fawful because I wanna see his Ice Climbers, but I can play with someone else until I get him. I think he might even be off for now though.
On that note, did anyone play Fawful's Ice Climbers since his thumb healed? How are they?

P.S. I'll be waiting in a lobby if anyone wants to hop in.
Ready :D

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Okay, added, waiting on the menu now
Good games, you're awesome sauce with Doc. I was hoping to play a match of your Falcon against my Ganondorf but that'll be a battle for another day. Thanks for playing!

Welp, does anyone want to play a few rounds?
Ooo, host a room.

Last edited:

JipC

Smash Journeyman
Good games, you're awesome sauce with Doc. I was hoping to play a match of your Falcon against my Ganondorf but that'll be a battle for another day. Thanks for playing!

Ooo, host a room.
I was just getting annoyed because it felt like a bunch of my inputs were being misread/dropped cuz wifi
GGs though, dat Ganondorf.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
There's three of us here so far, do you just want to do a team match?
Sure. I asked a friend of mine to participate so he's going to be playing as my teammate. His friend code is 0476 4746 5983.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
yeah doubles could be fun if we can find a fourth.
relatively new, why did I do something wrong?
No, I was just asking because I don't think I have ever seen you before. I like fighting new people! Since we are on a team is blue fine?

Top Bottom