• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Fun games to all. The team matches I've played recently have been downright chaotic for the most part.

Man it feels like it's forever since I last played with pinkdeaf, turns out he doubles as a brilliant teammate.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel
@ Dylbarne Dylbarne
Good team matches. Sorry for lightning kicking you more than the red team. As for Zatch/PD, I'm NOT sorry for lightning kicking you! >:C

Good teamwork on both sides.

@ pinkdeaf1 pinkdeaf1
GGs with 1v1. You had some hax timing as ZSS. BUT DAT SAMUS OMG NO. 2Fast2Missiley The Movie. She's one of my worst matchups by far and makes me cry irl like so:

On the plus side Palutena exists in Sm4sh. Reflect4Days, a soap opera series. C:

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel
@ Dylbarne Dylbarne
Good team matches. Sorry for lightning kicking you more than the red team. As for Zatch/PD, I'm NOT sorry for lightning kicking you! >:C

Good teamwork on both sides.

@ pinkdeaf1 pinkdeaf1
GGs with 1v1. You had some hax timing as ZSS. BUT DAT SAMUS OMG NO. 2Fast2Missiley The Movie. She's one of my worst matchups by far and makes me cry irl like so:

On the plus side Palutena exists in Sm4sh. Reflect4Days, a soap opera series. C:
Too bad that shield lasts for only a second

Edit: @ Mean Green Mean Green , ill play

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
@ Boondocker Boondocker Good games ^^

I'll say that lag got in the way a bit with the way our SDs were going, lol. Nice Pika, you got some really good stuff on my Falco, and some crazy strings on basically everyone I played actually. It was fun.

Boondocker

Smash Ace
@ Boondocker Boondocker Good games ^^

I'll say that lag got in the way a bit with the way our SDs were going, lol. Nice Pika, you got some really good stuff on my Falco, and some crazy strings on basically everyone I played actually. It was fun.
Thanks, I thought I played rather poorly though. Especially against marth and puff. GGs though! Anyone else wanna play?

Top Bottom