• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Nessafile

Smash Apprentice
Btw, My fc is 5029-8430-6497 (not directly to mattchu but to anybody) and yeah I'll play you, is it the same as your brawl friend code?

Last edited:

Angrycuban

Smash Journeyman
Only got time for a few but whose up for some matches?
sorry bro way too laggy haha i couldn't tell what was going on half the time. Plus samus is a nightmare for peach :O lol when you taunted and said peace i thought you had to go so i stopped attacking for a little but then i remembered samus has that taunt weapon switch thing lol

JD_Pro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JD_Pro
added
sorry bro way too laggy haha i couldn't tell what was going on half the time. Plus samus is a nightmare for peach :O lol when you taunted and said peace i thought you had to go so i stopped attacking for a little but then i remembered samus has that taunt weapon switch thing lol

Jlly

Smash Rookie
NNID
Joluresa
3DS FC
4897-6267-8750
I'll host
GGs sorry I had to duck out so quick, turns out I have to go somewhere, but i guess it's not so bad, you were beating me pretty soundly haha. That lag on that last match wasn't helping me either haha i couldn't do anything to try and get out of the combos.

Top Bottom