• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
lol you rage quit bro? I noticed everytime you started off bad, you just throw the whole match away. GGs anyway.

Anyone else a match?

Edit: Bans if your still looking for match ill add you.

Last edited:

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
I'll be hosting in 15 min and adding everyone on this page if anyones up for matches =o

Jlly

Smash Rookie
NNID
Joluresa
3DS FC
4897-6267-8750
Did you add me?
GG your Lucas is freaking good man, you were edgeguarding the crap out of me every single time I wanted to get back on stage haha, and your diddy kong gave me a hard time too haha. I gotta work on my Cap. a lot more before I try to pull him out on you ever again haha

Stac

Smash Cadet
GG your Lucas is freaking good man, you were edgeguarding the crap out of me every single time I wanted to get back on stage haha, and your diddy kong gave me a hard time too haha. I gotta work on my Cap. a lot more before I try to pull him out on you ever again haha
Your Marth was juggling me all day. We could've had some better matches, it's just the lag kinda sucked.

Top Bottom