• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Paekoh

Smash Ace
GGs sorry I had to duck out so quick, turns out I have to go somewhere, but i guess it's not so bad, you were beating me pretty soundly haha. That lag on that last match wasn't helping me either haha i couldn't do anything to try and get out of the combos.
Yeah the lag sucks

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
jaedong, half the time i didn't know wtf was going on with squirtle, good games all around man and sorry i couldn't play around some more, have crap to do :p

also same, definitely down to play again sometimes, one hell of a challenge, thats for sure 8)

Last edited:

jaedong

Smash Journeyman
yea i was learning as i played, haha. i havent owned this game long, used to be a melee vet so im still adjusting to the changes they made, plus all the new characters ive never seen. sorry i had like...one character. lmao

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Nah bro, same here, still learning, just over 2 weeks owning a wii now, i try to adjust also and trying to see what the hell squirtle was about. Melee vet so a lot of the stuff i'm doing worked better in melee, except i was a falco main and by god i can't pillar without the lag destroying me. Trying to adjust still, but yea, those new characters are something to get used to and play.

I don't mind countless matches with the same character, it just means learning the weakness of the character and seeing where that character can murder. Nice to see i'm not the only one still figuring things out 8)

jaedong

Smash Journeyman
Nah bro, same here, still learning, just over 2 weeks owning a wii now, i try to adjust also and trying to see what the hell squirtle was about. Melee vet so a lot of the stuff i'm doing worked better in melee, except i was a falco main and by god i can't pillar without the lag destroying me. Trying to adjust still, but yea, those new characters are something to get used to and play.

I don't mind countless matches with the same character, it just means learning the weakness of the character and seeing where that character can murder. Nice to see i'm not the only one still figuring things out 8)
yea i used to play fox, and i quite obviously had some trouble with that lag, lol. not to mention i havent played fox in years competitively.

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
yea i used to play fox, and i quite obviously had some trouble with that lag, lol. not to mention i havent played fox in years competitively.

i saw a lot of missed shines where you would have killed me

on a side note watching jaedong vs stardust live at the moment 8)

Top Bottom