• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

madluk

Smash Cadet
NNID
Madluk4745
hey quick question, is that Wario's Side B that does like crazy knock back? I kept getting hit with it expecting it to stop short of me.
yeah, its his side b. the same animation is used for his grab as well, and you can quasi-control the range of it. The longer I run for, the higher knockback it has. Gotta love mah boy wario

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Falco was my main in melee, but i can barely use him online because of the lag. And yea, I think i'm making a lot of people hate ganondorf at this point, but you're more than welcome to send me a message if you see me online and want to play if i'm not in this thread, and if you want some pointers as well cause i know his weaknesses. Ganon is my main in this game as far as I can tell with the enjoyment i get out of playing with him 8)

Last edited:

Angrycuban

Smash Journeyman
Falco was my main in melee, but i can barely use him online because of the lag. And yea, I think i'm making a lot of people hate ganondorf at this point, but you're more than welcome to send me a message if you see me online and want to play if i'm not in this thread, and if you want some pointers as well cause i know his weaknesses. Ganon is my main in this game as far as I can tell with the enjoyment i get out of playing with him 8)
nice haha, gannons awesome, i don't hate him i just gotta learn the match-up haha I'm trying to get better at this game but I've always been a street fighter player and only played this game casually, and some SF habits die hard (i feel like i shield way too much). Anyway I'll definitely hit you up and i'd love any advice haha

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
I'll play anyone!
I'm not gonna lie, i had my balls clenched in about 85% of those rounds, and i never do the warlock punch, thats just me screwing up, so thats just a lucky screw up. Wasn't even sure what to expect from king DDD or falcon either. I don't like dittos though, feels like being slapped in the balls. GG's, wish there was a better connection, you seem to pour tech skills all over and i'm sure the lag didn't really make it easy, i missed way too many l cancels and techs also. Enjoyed them all man o_o

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
BROOOO those were some hype ass matches!!! Your reads were pretty damn good and you never fell for my pressure, I usually get people to roll but you wouldn't budge haha. Is your side b to neutral A escapable? I felt like I couldn't tech worth ****. But yeah that was probably the most fun I've had online, Thanks dude GG's

Last edited:

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
BROOOO those were some hype *** matches!!! Your reads were pretty damn good and you never fell for my pressure, I usually get people to roll but you wouldn't budge haha. Is your side b to neutral A escapable? I felt like I couldn't tech worth ****. But yeah that was probably the most fun I've had online, Thanks dude GG's
****, glad you liked it, read is all i can do, the online makes it difficult to go nuts with movement, i was shocked at how crazy you got on the stages, it looked like you had a perfect connection and i was a fat guy. Learned a long time ago that eventually there will be a gap with the pressure and to just poke at it, if I get away too much, you'll have control. Every time you were near the ledge, I was close to almost dead if not dead already, so good stuff right there. I just try to keep away from pressure and when the time comes, apply death rather than pressure, not too good at poking away until the person dies D:

Yea, the neutral A part is escapable, i just don't know how, i've seen it being done a lot though. I don't know if you have to di down, or down angle or something, i guess it might also matter on the character. I know a lot of people follow that with a down b but I've never been successful so I stick with what works with me, seems if I screw up a tap, i don't get a massive punish.

Top Bottom