• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

AuraSurge

Smash Rookie
Anyone else wanna play? I'll be on for another hour.

Oh and if you guys see me staying in shield position not roll dodging away and stopping at times--crouching down like a moron, yeah my controllers suck. No matter how hard I push on the control stick or mash the buttons (also for smash attacks), my controllers never respond correctly in every single match. And it's not the wifi either, this happens when I'm playing locally with friends who also complain about my controllers. This is one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to the Pro Controller for Smash 4. A fresh new start on controllers.

Last edited:

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
kaizo sorry my character lineup blows, you keep it fresh. Started having seizures after some rounds so I had to back down for a bit.

Ganon's easy to punish, but i don't like to make it easy. I think his forward b can be dodged at close range quickly, but once its far away unless you hit, it seems like even if you do hit he grabs through everything, better to react with forward aerials or anything to keep my distance. Don't let me keep a spacing big enough for the grab, seems all his moves stick to that one area, even those whimpy tilt kicks seem to have a range almost as long as marth's sword. From there, you'll see me struggle trying to get to my safe spots, during the struggling just punish away. Subtle One is a good guy to fight, he's good at disrespecting space and makes a real good challenge.

I think even though the lag was just a little bit, i wanted to keep playing falco, but I couldn't keep a pillar going more than once and its a shame cause he was my main in melee. D: GG's and always down to play with you, just call it if you want friendlies or just mains cause i have no practice with almost anyone in this game, only had it for about 2-3 weeks now? I could use more practice 8)

kaizo13

Smash Champion
thanks for the tips but its almost impossible for me to punish some attacks online on reaction due to input lag.

I feel a lot of moves in this game are a bit too safe as opposed to melee. some moves just seem too rewarding and not enough risk. i've seen many instances in high level PM play were players should have died for over extending, but don't due to the overall shorter cooldowns

Last edited:

Phendrana Drifts

Smash Journeyman
Im on my mobile so i cant see ur fc by ur avatar. Add me and reply me or msg im on right now 1207 2715 8867

Last edited:

madluk

Smash Cadet
NNID
Madluk4745
solid sets pwny, almost had you a few times, eventually your picture will change, lol

Top Bottom