• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
i don't know if theres a safe way of saying that something has to be eating your connection on your end, but i'm playing like ass over here :p

edit: almost 2 second input lag on my end actually

Last edited:

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Ggs all your side-Bs kept getting me lol
i noticed we had a bad connection, sorry for the fudging around at the beginning of the rounds, noticed the lag would go away after a minute. Without the side b's i'd be toast so I try my best to read where you might go D: Your pikachu is one mean mofo, and sorry i don't pick FD, i don't mind it, but i'm not projectile heavy so trying to dodge is difficult on that stage lol. I'm assuming Pika and Roy are your mains then. Wish our connection was better cause you're one of my favorites so far right next to subtle

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
gimme a few minutes to power up my wii, i'll add you in a second

edit: something is eating at your connection man o_o

Last edited:

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
yea, i noticed the location and thought it was abnormal for the way it was lagging, i only use pikachu to test how laggy the round might be. I don't know who your mains are, but I saw from time to time with lucas you did pull off some crazy **** though

Stac

Smash Cadet
yea, i noticed the location and thought it was abnormal for the way it was lagging, i only use pikachu to test how laggy the round might be. I don't know who your mains are, but I saw from time to time with lucas you did pull off some crazy **** though
Yeah, I've been working with Lucas. You're Luigi got me like three times with that uppercut sweet spot.

Top Bottom