• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
o.o how did you know i was lurking? My wii senor bar is bit out of whack. So i have to get really struggle with it to get it to work.
Too much of a bother right now, but i hopefully i can buy a new one today.
at the bottom of the page it tells who all is on it

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
anyone wanna play a few games? I not gonna be home for the next week so It's my only chance to play :p

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
o.o how did you know i was lurking? My wii senor bar is bit out of whack. So i have to get really struggle with it to get it to work.
Too much of a bother right now, but i hopefully i can buy a new one today.
Fun fact, you can have your Wii launch straight to a homebrew menu if you want :O I don't actually remember how you do it but you can.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ kaizo13 kaizo13 Great games dude, it's fun as **** playing against you :D
also, during one of our Falcon dittos, you did Knee--> Moonwalk--> Bair--> Dair spike and I came everywhere

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ Subtle One Subtle One hey dude, do you by chance know Solace One and Shrouded One? I met them at a tournament the other day, and I was wondering if you were one of them :p

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
my ******* hurts, that was like you with 95% of the victories holy crap half the time i didn't even know what to expect lmao, best player i've faced so far, thanks for the practice subtle
I crashed like immediately after you left lol. That was a ridiculously hype set and to be fair you were probably just unfamiliar with the new tools/match up at first lol. Im glad the connection wasnt too terrible so i could practice movement (on every stage but yoshi's story (both). F that curved ground)

Thank you for the practice. I never been punished so hard for not minding my spacing lol

EDIT:
@ Subtle One Subtle One hey dude, do you by chance know Solace One and Shrouded One? I met them at a tournament the other day, and I was wondering if you were one of them :p
Lol nah those aren't me. Did they play a charge character by chance? I don't know them but I love watching a good Samus or Mewtwo.

EDIT 2: here for a few matches too btw

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
GGs @ itsDa$H itsDa$H Nice Toon Link man, that pressure with all his projectiles and the air dodge hookshot was hard to get through a lot of the time

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
GGs my dude, and thanks man! You're pretty good yourself :D
Is Toon Link the only character you play? I was just wondering because I wanted to see how your playstyle transitioned over other characters

Edit: Hosting 100-Man Melee Coop if anyone wants to try it with me :3

Last edited:

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
Is Toon Link the only character you play? I was just wondering because I wanted to see how your playstyle transitioned over other characters

I'll play in a just a few minutes. PS It's HARD.

Last edited:

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
Lol we almost lost! That was fun haha. Easier than in single player O.o
Edit: Lol, damn sticky bomb.

Last edited:

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
good luck :) who are you gonna main? and only PM or Melee too?
I'll probably be playing exclusively Lucario as I've done in the past, but I have been putting time into many characters so I might throw someone else in there. Or everyone else, haha. It has melee too but I'm not sure if I will enter, I can play Falco/Marth at a mediocre level but probably will stick to PM.
Edit: Hosted by the mighty Sethlon himself! Haha. Should be fun :)
Edit2: Also thanks!

Last edited:

itsDa$H

Smash Cadet

Pretty much I haven't really put any time into any other characters, Ivysaur is really fun to use though I may consider using him as a secondary

Top Bottom