• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
@Nightmare. GGs. Anyone else down for some 1v1s?

Edit: Also, sorry about that random taunt on that one match, I was trying to footstool but I messed up my jump input.

Last edited:

Inserio

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1418-8131-4530
Yeah, I'm about to give up on using Lucas online. The lag messes everything up, including the tether back to stage sometimes, which is obviously important.

GGs though. You grab a lot, lol.

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm about to give up on using Lucas online. The lag messes everything up, including the tether back to stage sometimes, which is obviously important.

GGs though. You grab a lot, lol.
Oh yeah. Grabs are important. They tack on damage and send your opponent offstage. Best of all, they can't be shielded or countered. It's especially important for people like Ike and especially Snake to grab alot.

EDIT:, man that Ike/Peach match was tense. I feel exhausted from it. I just HAD to win that one, since I aimed for it to be the last one and I had this awesome song playing. You scared me towards the end. It was a close ass call.

Last edited:

Inserio

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1418-8131-4530
Oh yeah. Grabs are important. They tack on damage and send your opponent offstage. Best of all, they can't be shielded or countered. It's especially important for people like Ike and especially Snake to grab alot.

EDIT:, man that Ike/Peach match was tense. I feel exhausted from it. I just HAD to win that one, since I aimed for it to be the last one and I had this awesome song playing. You scared me towards the end. It was a close *** call.
yeah I was gonna nair you for the win, but ike's B has huge priority.

Top Bottom