• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
@pinkdeaf1 that lag was killing me man! I felt like I couldn't do anything. One match I think I have it figured out and the next i'm lost in the lag. I'm bad for that though. Was still fun and GGs

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ Mean Green Mean Green Are you on right now? I have until 10:30pm to play.. and then I'll go over to a friend's house to train him so he can get better.
Yeah dude get online. I was hosting a room for someone but they probably won't show.

I forgot- 3139-0341-3960

Btw if you scroll to the top of the page and hover the mouse on the red flag, it'll let you know if someone replied.

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
They just don't wanna admit their character is ****ing amazing, they still think they are in melee where there character isnt top tier. It was like the Lucas players last patch. "OMG U CUD JUST SDI, LUCAS ISNT OP"
Lol it's actually the small 3.5 tweaks and the fact that now offstage she's basically falco with a tether and ****ty options.

Last edited:

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
Not trying to try out, I probably wouldn't even cut it. I mean, I can try out but maybe another time. Lemme fight like 2 matches then I'll exit.
I'm getting late responses from Smashboards.. I need to refresh over and over.. haha. Why only 2 matches? Host so we could play man

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
Thanks. Oh and one more question about the process. Do I have to take a game off of each of you or do I just need 3 games won in total? Like could I get 2 games off one person and then lose a set then win one more game off the third?
Ah I'll just be a few minutes, something small came up.
Oh, I thought I was replying to Mean.. oops. You only need to take a TOTAL of 3 matches.. so it's not too difficult, but out of the 5+ that tried out hasn't made it in yet ;o

Top Bottom