• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
I could've played for hours lol, ggs.
Haha.. are you planning to tryout or nah? Btw, you should get a pm main so you can actually win games off of us in the tryouts.. I'm not completely sure if you played my Marth, but I doubt you'll be able to take a game off of him with any of your chars the way you're playing now. It seems that you're very slow at adapting.. those games when I started moving less was for you to adapt to the repetitive moves I was doing, but I guess we all need to work on something huh.. @ dizzypink dizzypink are you going to tryout soon or nah?

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Haha.. are you planning to tryout or nah? Btw, you should get a pm main so you can actually win games off of us in the tryouts.. I'm not completely sure if you played my Marth, but I doubt you'll be able to take a game off of him with any of your chars the way you're playing now. It seems that you're very slow at adapting.. those games when I started moving less was for you to adapt to the repetitive moves I was doing, but I guess we all need to work on something huh.. @ dizzypink dizzypink are you going to tryout soon or nah?
Yeah I'll host unless you want to.
GGs Kaizo! Your Charizard is looking good.

White Light

Smash Journeyman
SHOTS FIRED

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
No problem. You're really good practice for me. Is there anyone else you can play near the level of your Marth?
He's good in Marth dittos.. I dunno about other chars, but he definitely has a good Marth. His tag is MINDZ.. I think. Do you know him?

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
He's good in Marth dittos.. I dunno about other chars, but he definitely has a good Marth. His tag is MINDZ.. I think. Do you know him?
Join me and you'll get to go against Razz.. he's the other player you need to vs in the tryouts. Best out of 3, goodluck.

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
Lol, should that first match count? It seemed way too jank, and dat hand warming stock loss XD
I was gunna ask you.. it's up to you. I was going to restart, but I was too slow on it.. but you won it so I didn't wanna restart or it would seem unfair. Last match vs him though, gl.

Top Bottom