• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
GG's advice for my Samus,Mario,and Lucario?
Doc you were doing everything right, punishing every little thing.
Lucario needs moar Aura Sphere cancel.
Samus shouldn't be as focused on getting the missiles off if I'm clearly closing in.
In general I'd just say evade a lot more, cuz literally I could count on winning by that gap in every match simply because I had you figured out, even if it was our first ever match.

But you're improving pretty fast. You people here amaze me lol.

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Looking to practice toon link, anyone up for a match?
Let's play
Edit: Damn you light. I've been waiting, hoping for someone to at least look at the rest of the boards to find my request for a match, but the Ekiele decides to forego that process and post his own request. Then, I ask him to play, only to have you, light, steal ekiele from me. Well played, but you'll have a dark place in my heart, all of you (I haven't been writing creatively due to issues with writing reports and whatnot so I took it out on you. Sorry about that).

SOOOOOOO.... Anyone wanna play?

Last edited:

White Light

Smash Journeyman
PM FC: 1165-6418-0300 tag eeek
Ggs fun toon link to play
A piece of advice: you recovered the same way every time onto the stage when you can go to the ledge too.
Also don't use smash attacks that frequently unless I'm at a higher percen. Projectile game and grabs are where toon link thrives

Last edited:

White Light

Smash Journeyman
Ggs fun toon link to play
A piece of advice: you recovered the same way every time onto the stage which I punished every time (or tried to) when you can go to the ledge too.
Also don't use smash attacks that frequently unless I'm at a higher percen. Projectile game and grabs are where toon link thrives

Top Bottom