• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ S SnT Trash
Probably not. It's not that big a deal to me. I've been in 2 crews before, it's w/e.
I have, ik he's good.
I could improve fast if I tried, and I'm just not that good to begin with lol. But for the first time since I started coming to this thread, you're the first person who's forcing me to stop playing like a nub. That's exactly what I've been waiting for lol. Shout me out if you're ever here early enough and want a match, I'll try to respond.

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
You wanna restart the 1st match? Razz is asking for a redo, but it's really up to you.. if you wanna try to get one game off of him or take the free win?
We're gunna do a redo for the first match with 4 stocks.. you choose character and stage he's going to play on since it would only be fair. Out of the characters he's played, that is.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
We're gunna do a redo for the first match with 4 stocks.. you choose character and stage he's going to play on since it would only be fair. Out of the characters he's played, that is.
That sounds good to me. How about just a copy of the first match? His Fox vs. my Kirby on Green Hill Zone?
Oh and I have to go to the bathroom, so you two play a match while you wait, or something.

Last edited:

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
You wanna restart the 1st match? Razz is asking for a redo, but it's really up to you.. if you wanna try to get one game off of him or take the free win?
That sounds good to me. How about just a copy of the first match? His Fox vs. my Kirby on Green Hill Zone?
Alrighty, sounds good.. just make sure to choose GHZ as the stage. Here's his FC 0820-0194-3049.. go host and he'll join. He added you already.

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
Oh and I have to go to the bathroom, so you two play a match while you wait, or something.
Lmk when you're going to host.. I'm on a FB chat and Razz is on it so he'll see the message immediately. Gl man.

dizzypink

Smash Lord

Alrighty, sounds good.. just make sure to choose GHZ as the stage. Here's his FC 0820-0194-3049.. go host and he'll join. He added you already.
I'm back, ready to play. GHZ, I'm Kirby, gonna throw my feet around.

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
Thanks! I'm really bad at keeping track, how many matches do I have? XD
I lost that one, so...
Oh, that was it.. unless you wanna keep going. These matches don't count though. Technically you didn't take an actual 4 stock game off of him.. but we'll determine if you're in or not depending on how you do vs Trati.

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
Holy sardines, Batman your friend is AMSA!
Hahah not quite yet.. but the pressure is definitely there. I would say his Luca is his best out of all his chars.. you gotta train more if you wanna beat him. And obviously adjust to how to play against Luca as well.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
@ pinkdeaf1 pinkdeaf1 that lag was killing me man! I felt like I couldn't do anything. One match I think I have it figured out and the next i'm lost in the lag. I'm bad for that though. Was still fun and GGs
Yeah, ggs. Sorry I left abruptly. I was waiting for people to come over in person to play so I played wifi while waiting. And they just happened to show up in the middle of our match, but ggs and hopefully the lag isn't so bad the next time we play.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
good games Dizzy. i gotta take a little break perhaps on later.
I think I'm gonna get off for a while. GGs! Work on the cancels with your Squirtle, I was catching you not moving way too much. People that are more used to fighting Squirtles will definitely get over that water gun more than I did, especially with Peach!

Hailey Ashton

Smash Apprentice
thanks man, yeah i like squirtle because he seems easy to start out with, but i get a little carried away with his slipperiness. would be awesome for squirtle if i was good at wavedashing.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
thanks man, yeah i like squirtle because he seems easy to start out with, but i get a little carried away with his slipperiness. would be awesome for squirtle if i was good at wavedashing.
Keep practicing, your Toon Link is pretty good. I'd work on L cancels more than wavedashing to start out, because certain characters don't even benefit from wavedashes, but everyone can L cancel something that makes them good. What I found helps my L cancel is that fast falling makes timing less important because everything happens kind of all at once. Other than learning different characters' timing on wavedash and L cancels it's all muscle memory.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
I'm back now if anyone still wants to play. My brother got home and he wanted to try out 3.5 for the first time

Top Bottom