• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Well I don't have a wii u anyway, so I mean if it was smash wii u then uhh....nope.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
anyone here having issues with the launcher? it crashes when trying to switch to the wi-fi version

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
thanks, also i liked the ivy what happened :(
Are you still available to play? I'd love to face a solid Olimar, no idea how he'd play in this game.

waygu if you are there, I can post advice now.

Edit:

I'm loving the character diversity PM brings, I was half expecting everyone to be Fox, Falco or Marth here.

Last edited:

StubbyDK

Smash Journeyman
Are you still available to play? I'd love to face a solid Olimar, no idea how he'd play in this game.

waygu if you are there, I can post advice now.

Edit:

I'm loving the character diversity PM brings, I was half expecting everyone to be Fox, Falco or Marth here.
sorry, not online anymore
theres a ton of marths but i havent fought any spacies yet, must be coincedence

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
sorry, not online anymore
theres a ton of marths but i havent fought any spacies yet, must be coincedence
Well I've certainly fought all those characters but none of the players actually mained them.

So far I've fought:

A Luigi main
A Kirby main (maybe ZSS?)
A Bowser main
A Ganon/Ivy main
An Ivy main

Edit:

Anyone else want to play?

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ waygu waygu well they weren't very close but ggs, you had some mean ass reads with that vine whip. Dude idk how the hell you landed those.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Damn, a couple days and this thread will be up to 1000 pages! Where did the time all go, eh? Well, I'll spare you the soliloquy until that time comes.

waygu

Smash Lord
@ waygu waygu well they weren't very close but ggs, you had some mean *** reads with that vine whip. Dude idk how the hell you landed those.
yeah i eat **** for my constant hard reads and lack of neutral but i was hype after that seed -> whip combo i was hell bent on landing that. next time we play punish my roll/double jump/lack of movement habits until i quit alright

Mean Green

Smash Lord
yeah i eat **** for my constant hard reads and lack of neutral but i was hype after that seed -> whip combo i was hell bent on landing that. next time we play punish my roll/double jump/lack of movement habits until i quit alright
And I was really scared that you'd land it. xD And sure thing.
Btw if you want more challenges like me, you should hit up- Paradoxium, GabPR, Poloflix, CaptainKirby, and Trash. Tho we haven't played much, I've never beaten gab or polo. Those people are pretty amazing at playing on wifi.

Last edited:

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
GGS Doge, one more? DK vs Marth?

Edit:

Guess not, nice Falco and Marth anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom