• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Raizu

Smash Cadet
GG Fawful, very nicely placed pills with Mario, I also liked our final "who can SD first" match :)

EDIT: And thank you!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GG Fawful, very nicely placed pills with Mario, I also liked our final "who can SD first" match :)

EDIT: And thank you!
You're very welcome ;D

If anything, we should be thanking the Smash gods for creating Wimfii! Without it, I would have NO ONE to face off against.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Wanna play me?

FC:5200-9185-8135

Or anyone?

nvm. found someone
Sorry I was on youtube and just came back. Are you good tho, because I don't mind adding and playing you later.

@ Scraket Scraket Did we fight before? Do you have me added? Name's MEAN with a ridley pic.

Last edited:

BionicKraken

Smash Rookie
it varies, theres been games that felt like natural timing the whole time (at least for me) and ones where i want to jump off the platform and leave
Alright, thanks for the info. I'm going to keep trying until I get a smooth game haha, this feature is too cool to not use.

Top Bottom