• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
Thanks, same here but you have improved since we last played!

Anyone else is up to play?
i definitely upped my combo/pressure and like movement but i couldnt really move that match to prove it lmao im usually pulling ledge cancel dairs for better mobility and abusing ivys drift but oh well. i definitely need to improve my neutral game but its not too often to get a good opponent/chance to do it. thanks again.

Dott

Smash Ace
i definitely upped my combo/pressure and like movement but i couldnt really move that match to prove it lmao im usually pulling ledge cancel dairs for better mobility and abusing ivys drift but oh well. i definitely need to improve my neutral game but its not too often to get a good opponent/chance to do it. thanks again.
I can say that you were doing an automatically double jump when you were under combo pressure or when i just sent you away, it's a normal error to do this but it's really punishable when you're playing a person that knows how get even a kill from it, so think better when you want to use your double jump, it can define your stock specially while recovering, sometimes it's better to risk and wait until the last second even if you think you're not going to do it.

Also after the Marth combo you were a little afraid of going to me i think. Don't do that! It could be a mindblock, but still its easier to me to get a grab or any attack that i want and start a combo... so always be in constant movement!

Aaand more dashdance would be good.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll be on in a couple minutes, go ahead and host.

Edit: I added your FC but it's still awaiting registration. Do you still have me added?

Last edited:

Mako The Artist

Smash Apprentice
I can only pM on my wii so if anyone wants to play then here's my info.

FC: 2321-7493-1065 (Mako)

Last edited:
Top Bottom